Search results

1. Leon mk2 1p1 cupra/cupra r front bumper with intakes

Hey guys and girls, I'm sure this has been asked a million times before but i have been searching for a Leon mk2 1p1 cupra/cupra r front bumper with intakes for months now i have checked ETKA 8.1 and google to no availe. I have searched all over for this bumper so i have decided that hopefully...
  2. Double DIN Fascia

Hey It looks like you ordered the fascia for an aftermarket radio if the gap was too small the have a rectangular opening to accommodate a standard aftermarket radio surround eg:- The one you need for the Kenwood DNX520VBT has the big round corners thats the one for the standard Kenwood...
  3. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

vcds 17.1.3 (clone) and bluetooth ELM327 constantly plugged in to check on the go :)
  4. What wheels are these?

Hey guy's and girls, I was looking through the forums and found a photo of a car with some wheels on it that i really like but i can't for the life of me figure out what they are? Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance Tom
  5. Raceland Coilovers - Lifetime warranty

Hey nice looking car what wheels are they? Thanks Tom
  6. DPF, what are my options?

Have you recently changed were you fill up? Low quality fuel i.e. supermarket fuel, non premium diesel makes my DPF go off without fail i now keep to using Shell V-Power Diesel, BP Ultimate etc... iNeoTom
  7. Turbo spool and stall

Hey guy's just wondering if anyone knows how to get more turbo spool and turbo stall noise i have a CEGA engine code stock turbo. When my DPF is going off my turbo spool and turbo stall is much louder and more pronounced is there anyway of making this happen all the time (the noise's not the...
  8. Spoiler mount

Hey guys, I was driving through leeds west yorkshire the other day and saw a red seat leon with a very strange spoiler mount on it does anyone know where i could get one of these? Here is an example of the type of spoiler mount it had on it but this is from a civic EK. Thanks in...
  9. Bargain of the year so far :)

Thanks for your reply's guys i'm getting them fitted on friday so i will see how they come out like. After some research on them they are for the petrol version and i have the FR CR so i am looking at a bigger drop than advertised should of looked into them more first they are supposed to do a...
  10. Bargain of the year so far :)

Hey guy's i have just got what i believe is the bargain of the century i just got my hands on a set of supersport lowering springs for £20 delivered from amazon :) Just in time aswell as my car failed it's mot on a broken rear spring :( Has anyone else got these fitted? Have any pictures?
  11. triple r composites rear diffuser

Here is a picture of the double sided one they have :)
  12. FR 170 Ticking noise from engine

Hi Jim, I have the same ticking sound on my CR170 2010 from what i have been told and read online it is from the HPFP (High pressure fuel pump) they seem to be quite noisy on these engines. Here is another thread that reassured me it was nothing to worry about...
  13. High Idle and Radiator fan running

Mine did this today i thought it was a dpf regen this morning then i got to work and turned off my car then i got back in it 10 hours later and as soon as i started it up from cold the fans started up at near full speed and revs just under 1000rpm just drove home and for the last 30-40mins it...
  14. Holy Grail of Tyres

I have to say the Pirelli Cinturato P7's that i have run on my cars for the last 7 years or so. About a month ago i replaced all 4 of the tyres on my Leon (As they where all different thanks previous owner) with these as they offer great wet and dry grip they also have lowish road noise which...
  15. Right side bi-xenon not working

If i were you i would check the ballast pack as that is likely your culprit take the one off the working light and swap it with the none working one and see if your light works then :)
  16. Climatronic blowing warm air at coolest setting/with AC on

Hey, When you press the AC button do the engine revs change? I ask as i am in the same situation as you thought i just needed a re gas took it in turns out it was full of gas but when i pressed my AC button the revs did not change and i was advised that i needed a new air con pump the price of...
  17. What did you and your MK2 do today?

A few pics of the number plates and wind deflectors on the car needs a good wash though :)
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Fitted HEKO wind deflectors and pressed metal plates with seat sport surrounds :)
  19. Bcs

Here are the pics for anyone else who wants to see :) https://www.facebook.com/pg/bcsnigel.leeming/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1621420387870067
  20. Bcs

The car looks on point and i like the exhaust suits the car :thumbup: :thumbup:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.