Search results

1. Leon mk2 1p1 cupra/cupra r front bumper with intakes

Hey guys and girls, I'm sure this has been asked a million times before but i have been searching for a Leon mk2 1p1 cupra/cupra r front bumper with intakes for months now i have checked ETKA 8.1 and google to no availe. I have searched all over for this bumper so i have decided that hopefully...
  2. What wheels are these?

Hey guy's and girls, I was looking through the forums and found a photo of a car with some wheels on it that i really like but i can't for the life of me figure out what they are? Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance Tom
  3. Turbo spool and stall

Hey guy's just wondering if anyone knows how to get more turbo spool and turbo stall noise i have a CEGA engine code stock turbo. When my DPF is going off my turbo spool and turbo stall is much louder and more pronounced is there anyway of making this happen all the time (the noise's not the...
  4. Spoiler mount

Hey guys, I was driving through leeds west yorkshire the other day and saw a red seat leon with a very strange spoiler mount on it does anyone know where i could get one of these? Here is an example of the type of spoiler mount it had on it but this is from a civic EK. Thanks in...
  5. Bargain of the year so far :)

Hey guy's i have just got what i believe is the bargain of the century i just got my hands on a set of supersport lowering springs for £20 delivered from amazon :) Just in time aswell as my car failed it's mot on a broken rear spring :( Has anyone else got these fitted? Have any pictures?
  6. Leon CR170 VNT/VGT or wastegate?

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if my CR170 2010 has a VNT/VGT turbo or is it a wastegate turbo? Thanks in advance
  7. Saxonparts carbon boot

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any experience with saxonparts? Will the boot fit my 2010 Leon FR as the parts are designed for a supercopa race car just want to make sure before i order one. Saxonparts don't know they just know it will fit the race car :rofl: Thanks in advance Tom
  8. New Leon owner

Hey guy's and girls i have just purchased my 2010 Leon FR 2.0 TDI CR and can't wait to pick it up on friday. I once had a a Leon Cupra R back in 2005 and always wished i never got rid of it so thought i would get another :) I will post pictures after i hit the 15 posts :D Thanks for...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise