Search results

1. Goodyear F1A5's ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. Goodyear F1A5's ?

I would say if going for sporty though the ps4s seem to be the go to tyres However if you're after comfort, mpg, low wear etc you might consider other tyres not as highly speed rated for example, all depends on your needs! Its easy to get into buying racey tyres when you just commute and have a...
  3. Goodyear F1A5's ?

I have a new 17" set for just over a week now Happy so far, new tyres always better! I was down to less than 3mm before on assy 3 and really noticed lack of grip from standing. They are are reasonably comfortable and grip very well in wet and dry. Noise is ok, i think leons are lacking in this...
  4. Shocking build quality

I feel as though you have been extremely unlucky as my leon has been spot on, OR you work for a competitor and are pushing brand damaging comments Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. Shocking build quality

Wheel covers falling off??? Hahaha Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. Respray alloy wheels

Does anyone have any tips for which spray paints are best for refurbing alloy wheels pls? Looking at graphite or anthracite grey Process looks like, Cover up tyres and brakes Sandpaper Clean Primer Paint Lacquer Thanks Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  7. Leon MK3 Bodykit

I bought the aerodynamic kit from Lookers seat: Rear bumper (approx £450) Side Skirts (approx £300) Rear Spoiler (approx £200) They needed special brackets for parking sensors (foc) Total approx £950 parts. Paint and fitting by bodyshop £650 All in approx £1600. Look on SGPetch website for...
  8. Body Styling for an FR

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113763122175 You remove the existing clutch and brake pedal covers and put new ones on, accelerator you put the new cover over the pedal as it is one piece and not a removable cover to begin with. Vids on youtube...
  9. Body Styling for an FR

Got them off ebay, they have VW oem markings on them but easy to copy i suppose, £22, but they look the same Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  10. Body Styling for an FR

Sports pedals added [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

It comes integrated with the bumper, they dont sell just the diffuser for that body kit http://seat-leon.sgpetch.co.uk/pages/accessories/categories/model=450/category=ROOT-bodykit Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  12. Body Styling for an FR

You can choose, i didnt bother with the twin exhaust as it was another £500, happy with original. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  13. Body Styling for an FR

Good find, make sure to check which black you have though as mine is phantom black not midnight. It might be slightly different? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I contacted the parts team at Lookers Manchester. They had some skirts in stock as previous parts manager bought loads, so they were keen to do a deal. Maybe worth giving a call depending on where you are based! They did a great job and i even got a bottle of champagne out of it lol Sent...
  15. Body Styling for an FR

Maybe get the genuine Seat Aerodynamic "Sports Styling" kit if you want discreet, should help at resale v aftermarket kits. Not cheap mind, you can get genuine parts from sgpetch or seataccessoriesplus, but the dealer at lookers manchester pretty much matched online. They come primed so would...
  16. Remap MK3 1.4tsi Nottingham

Have you managed any 0-60 times you could share ? Did you make any other mods to intake or exhausts etc? Thanks Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  17. Exhaust advice and recommendations!

Let me know how you get on! Local parts garage do it for £40 near me (manchester) I would be interested to know if notice any drone at motorway speeds. I think that would be more noticable on bigger engines though Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  18. Exhaust advice and recommendations!

Also interested in the options for exhausts mods. Have you considered resonator delete ? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Does it make any difference to sound etc? Seems fairly easy to fit? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Which engine? How does this improve the performance? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.