Search results

1. Beats Audio

There is a distinct lack of people that go for the Beats option, but having heard the original sound system I personally think it's very adequate for most people. Although the stock system was very balanced overall, for me the extra punchy bass was missing due to the lack of subwoofer. I'm...
  2. CD Player Ibiza FR

Thanks, If I had to make a sacrifice I would choose the higher specs everytime over exterior design. There has been a press releases on the Beats edition Ibiza, but that isn't scheduled until q4. Beats Audio is a must have for me, only problem is I don't know how the Easy Offer specs will...
  3. CD Player Ibiza FR

On my work car scheme portal with SGFleet the Ibiza FR is still able to be configured with: Beats Audio, ACC, Keyless entry and go, Connecting Box, Vision Pack Plus, Dual Zone Climate Control, 18" Performance Alloy Wheels I trust as per your knowledge if I put an order through for a FR 115 DSG...
  4. CD Player Ibiza FR

Thanks again, that makes my mind up for me to go for a FR then then, as the key Polo's options are pretty much double the price: Full LED Ibiza £490 Full LED Polo £975 Adaptive Cruise Control Ibiza £170 Adaptive Cruise Control Polo £600
  5. CD Player Ibiza FR

Hi, know it's a bit old hat for the young folks, but a CD player is important for me due to the slight sound reproduction differences I have experienced on previous cars between Bluetooth/AUX/USB. There is no mention of a CD player in the glovebox on the specs lists, although I know the new...
  6. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Looks stunning in Eclipse Orange.
  7. Fuel Consumption :-(

A bit off topic, but did you go for the 18" performance alloys? Very interested in getting the FR 115 DSG, but I'm concerned that the ride might be harsh on bumps/potholes with the 18" wheels. They look amazing on the FR imo. Also, if you adopted for adaptive cruise control, do you find it...
  8. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

Yes, that will cause no problem at all for Road use. Go ahead and get those maximum performance tyres on the front, then sort out the rears when you're ready. I always do as above though and put the new tyres on the back.
  9. Cupra 300 - Mediterranean Blue?

Must have been the metallic Mystery Blue. That colour and the Desire Red look very special in person on the Leon/Cupra.
  10. Cupra 300 - Mediterranean Blue?

Lovely, how do you find the ride on the 18in wheels? With 17" stock alloys on the FR I find the ride slightly firm but pretty compliant and stable. Looking to get 18s but unsure if it will make the car quite uncomfortable.
  11. Cupra 300 - Mediterranean Blue?

Thanks for the pic, think it actually looks pretty decent in good light. Have you got stock 17" alloys or the 18s?
  12. Advice on extras

That would be a great turnaround if things go smoothly, seeing as you ordered so recently.
  13. New Cupra 300 Ordered

Wish my work scheme had the Cupra available to order on it! Can only get the FR and standard trims on mine.
  14. Anyone ordered yet?

I found the 2014 Leon FR on the stock 17" alloys to be slightly firm but in no way way uncomfortable. It just felt quite planted and stable on that size of tyre's/alloys.
  15. Anyone ordered yet?

I think the 18" alloys look amazing and really want to go for them, but how do you find the ride on the 18s? Does the car feel fairly compliant and stable on them?
  16. Cupra 300 - Mediterranean Blue?

I was very fond of the idea to get Mediterranean Blue to save the cost of getting metallic paint. Blue appealed a lot to me for a solid colour and was pretty much set on it. That was until I saw it in the flesh on a 17 Reg! You can see a picture I took of it on my profile in the Visitor...
  17. 2017 Leon!!!

FNeves audio (especially the subwoofer) is personally very important to me and would come before some of the options you have chosen, though you may prefer your options a lot more. It looks like a great spec though.
  18. 2017 Leon!!!

New Leon owners, What Car (I know, but don't shoot the messenger) say the new Leon has an unsettled ride in their review conclusion. How are you guys finding the ride on typical crap British road surfaces/humps. Interested in the FR Tech with standard 17" alloys in Mystery Blue.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.