Search results

1. Carista App

I have a seat leon fr facelift, i thing i have alarm on the car. In the door i have a mini light and the roof have 2 mini red lights. In Carista i select alow beep when lock/unlock - beep locking/unlock remote - menu beep - beep when lock/unlock door comes from alarm system. In the...
  2. Install rear diffeuser rieger

I have the facelift 2017, Maybe you right.
  3. Install rear diffeuser rieger

Hi guys i need some advice. Today i installed a rear diffeuser rieger, it's easy to install. But in the corners are a little loose. It's normal? I just remove the original Seat and plug the new one rieger and put the screws the original Seat on the rieger. I need to past something? I don't...
  4. The ultimate front splitter thread

Thank you :cheers:
  5. The ultimate front splitter thread

What you mean i need take off the front or just lift the car on an elevator? I didn't want to remove the front part, is there no other option?
  6. The ultimate front splitter thread

Hello, I want to put front splitter rieger and what would be the method to assemble? Do I just need to drill? Or is it necessary to paste?
  7. 1.4 TSI 150cv

Hello, Anyone have good tips about this engine? How to activate the turbo?
  8. Seat Leon Windows Bars

Hello, i dont know the name of this acessorie but any one know where i can buy this? Its easy to put in the car?
  9. The ultimate front splitter thread

I want to put im my leon FR 57 2017 a front lip but i want a easy install. Anyone have recommendations?
  10. Sunroof Noise

I only hear the sound when is closed. if i fully open or raised i don't hear anything. The sound appears when is very cold in the morning, but the sound appears 1 week ago i have my car about one month. I discover in another forum this: I will put some Gummy Pflege there.
  11. Sunroof Noise

I will put this: I hope this work. In the morning in silence it is a bit frustrating to hear the noise.
  12. Sunroof Noise

hello i have a problem, in the morning or night i think is because of cold my sunroof make some noise. The noise is it looks like it's loose, some slack i think. In the afternoon the noise stopped i dont know why. Anyone have this or it's normal?
  13. Changing the sound equalizer manually?

Anyone have a good settings for a mk3 2017 system sound?
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Anyone have a description the location of 10 speakers with sub?
  15. Noises Mk3 2017 Interior

Hello folks, my leon fr arrived today and pickup today, but in the driving and silence i listen a little noise on the passenger door and quadrant. It is normal?
  16. Options affecting Leon lead times

Finally Just need put the spoiler, and wednesday i pick up the car.
  17. Seat Sound System

The amp is inside of glovebox? anyone have a photo or something, this is very strange.
  18. Options affecting Leon lead times

My car has arrived today, finally i'm so happy! I will pickup next week.
  19. Options affecting Leon lead times

Last week i hope my dealer have done the request of transportation. This days are so frustrating and my dealer don't tell me nothing after one week, i hope when she says anything say the car is arrived.
  20. Options affecting Leon lead times

Yap its just in the UK, in Portugal i don't have that. [:@]
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members