Search results

1. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Hi there. I have recently bought a dash cam and it has arrived with 3 wires 1 is the 12v, 1 is the ground and the other is ACC. I what way would i go about connecting these up? Would i just use the 12v and the ground, or would the acc need to be connected in somewhere? Any help is appreciated...
  2. Installing Fan washers

Does anyone have a link for the Heated Fan type?
  3. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

After hunting around i managed to find my VCDS cable that i had for my old old Leon. It has number 11.11 on the front and i wanted to know if that would work with my 63 plate Mk3 FR?
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

After hunting around i managed to find my VCDS cable that i had for my old old Leon. It has number 11.11 on the front and i wanted to know if that would work with my 63 plate Mk3 FR? Also i don't seem to have the cd that it came with anymore either. Does anyone have the software available that...
  5. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Can anyone recommend a place to get my newly purhased 63 plate 148bhp leon mk3 mapped? Im based in the very north highlands. Any recommendations are appreciated
  6. Changing red interior leds on the roof unit?

Does anyone know if its possible to change the two red led lights that shine down from the front centre light unit onto the gear stick etc. Is there a type number or a way to change the colour?
  7. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

I know its late to add to this thread. But does anyone know if its possible to change the two red led lights that shine down from the front centre light unit onto the gear stick etc. Is there a type number or a way to change the colour?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.