Search results

1. 1.8TSI Metallic Rattle

Hi guys, Had my 1.8TSI for about 4 months now, and I've recently noticed a metallic rattle as if leaves are rustling coming around 2.5-3krpm. A lot of people have had this problem on the audisport forums but could anyone with a 1.8tsi mk3 let me know whether they also have this issue, and...
  2. Downpipe 1.8 tsi FR 5F

Hi mate, can I ask where you got your milltek system from and how much you paid? Recently picked up the same car in a 5 door. Had a powerflow exhaust on my mk2 but I've been debating between another powerflow and a milltek. Do you also have any videos of it?
  3. Mk2 1.4TSI Losing Boost

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me.. Got a 2012 Leon FR (1.4TSI), stage 1 with k&n intake, exhaust etc Today driving home from work and at lunch, it started constantly losing boost in 2nd gear and up. I'd put my foot down and it'd boost for a second or so and then just completely come...
  4. Pioneer SPH-DA120 In a Mk2 Leon

True, mine didnt have much of that as standard so it was a big upgrade. The mic you get is fine and clips on, dab and gps u get through your phone anyway and you can buy a harness for the steering wheel controls. Only thing you lose really is your dash display.
  5. Pioneer SPH-DA120 In a Mk2 Leon

Got one in mine, what do ya want to know?
  6. Exhaust Tips

I'm getting the fiberworx rear diffuser, but yeah if you could send a pic that would be great
  7. Exhaust Tips

Hahahaha, I think I'm going to ring up n switch for the bigger ones, chose 3.5 inches when I was there today. Have you got any pictures of the exit?
  8. Exhaust Tips

What size tips are people running on their leons? I'm getting a custom exhaust system at the end of the month but can't decide between 3, 4 or 5 inch tips has anyone got any pics?
  9. MK2 Facelift Double Din Stereo

That's all cool I've got everything I need Thanks very much for your help buddy!
  10. MK2 Facelift Double Din Stereo

The car is from 2012. Irritating me because everyone I speak to seems to tell me something different hahaha, what do I ask for?
  11. MK2 Facelift Double Din Stereo

Yeah I spoke to them and told them what stereo I was fitting etc and said that it was not the fascia plate I needed and that instead I need a Mk5 Golf Stereo Fascia Adaptor. In the end I've ordered this...
  12. MK2 Facelift Double Din Stereo

Following on from this, I have everything I need apart from the fascia adapter. I already have a double din stereo in but I believe I may need an adaptor so that it will fit properly because of the shape, can anyone point me in the correct direction of what I need...
  13. Does this sound like a boost leak or something worse?

Hi, installed a K&N air box and HFAF not too long ago, however at high throttle in second gear I get a weird high pitched whistle. You can hear it in this video at about 0:04 as I accelerate out from around the bend.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXk4U7xIUbo I'm thinking that it's a leak...
  14. MK2 Facelift Double Din Stereo

Hi, I'm looking at fitting this stereo soon: http://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/apple-carplay/pioneer-sph-da120-car-stereo-with-apple-carplay I've got a Facelift mk2 FR, does anyone know what adaptors/extras I might need for it to work, and am I able to continue using my steering...
  15. Help! Abs problems

I had this problem and it turned out to be an issue with the battery believe it or not, car completely died a few weeks later even though the battery and alternator appeared perfectly fine when tested and a new battery fixed all of the issues. (I have the same model as you) Mine still throws...
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Got my backbox deleted, definitely worth it. Got this sound clip from ~5m away when I was moving my car, sounds mean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IvLl5liqw
  17. Do you wash?

Have you got the foam attachment for it too? That's the best bit - only problem is it proper drinks the foam.
  18. Intake duct cover

Try posting in this subforum. I need basically the same thing for mine (slightly different shape) and Dave from Sere quoted me £7.70 posted, so defo worth a try.
  19. Will these springs fit my leon?

Yeah I've found them for about £120, I just used that link for reference
  20. Will these springs fit my leon?

Anyone know? Need to get them ordered tonight.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise