Search results

1. zippyy

Oil...What to use in your TDI

Is this oil ok for a 1.9 PD http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-AUDI-VW-CASTROL-SLXIII-LONGLIFE-1LTR-OIL_W0QQitemZ140186419457QQihZ004QQcategoryZ10372QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  2. zippyy

Sprint Booster

It looks like this place does one for a TDI WWW.racingimportshop.com
  3. zippyy

egr blanking plate

What should I use to make a blanking plate?
  4. zippyy

Silver hook thing in glovebox

I have one of these but don't have a clue what its for:confused:
  5. zippyy

New Exhaust tip and backbox

That looks lots better. What does it sound like? I will have to get mine done at some point
  6. zippyy

EGR solutions please....

Is there anybody around Macclesfield with Vag-Com who can turn mine down? Willing to pay for your trouble. cheers
  7. zippyy

tdi cupra exhaust

Any sound clips Jonjay?
  8. zippyy

driver seat wear

Just had it looked at by Premeir Seat in Leek, and they are saying its just the pattern wearing away. I'm sure this should not happen after 20k. Looks like I will have to try another dealer
  9. zippyy

exhaust help

OK.:doh:
  10. zippyy

exhaust help

Thats for the Ibiza. This one is for the Leon. http://www.lkperformancestyling.co.uk/product.php?ctn=magnexexhausts&product=XSS08
  11. zippyy

exhaust help

How is the Magnex?
  12. zippyy

driver seat wear

My drivers seat is wearing and the stiching pattern is coming undone the base. Would this be covered under warranty? Its an 05 with 20,000 miles on the clock
  13. zippyy

Arosa 1.0

It was the other halfs choice( ex from today)
  14. zippyy

Arosa 1.0

We went for a Polo 1.4 S in the end.
  15. zippyy

Black smoke from tdi

How much smoke is to much anyway? I can see smoke when I floor it ever since my remap, and I've got dark rear tints.
  16. zippyy

Arosa 1.0

Its up for £4,795 and its at a Peugeot dealer.
  17. zippyy

Arosa 1.0

No, its only 3 years old with 20,000 miles
  18. zippyy

Arosa 1.0

She has now decided on a VW Polo 1.2. We took one for a test drive and it does not run smooth on tickover. Is this normal for a 1.2, 3 pot petrol? cheers
  19. zippyy

Arosa 1.0

Cheers. Will do that. Its for the girlfriend and shes only used to a Corsa 1.2 anyway and thats 15 years old.
  20. zippyy

Arosa 1.0

Its the base model I think. Whats the difference between the base and the S model? cheers