Search results

1. Remap in Kent

KAP Tuning in Folkestone are good. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. Full link activation

They can activate it remotely and did a great job activating mine recently. You may need to change the usb to a newer model if you use an iPhone - I'm android so didn't need to.
  3. Storage compartment removal

I just did this for the first time yesterday and as others have said, pull out the climate panel first. I started with a plastic tool and then got away with a small screwdriver just above the chrome trim to pull out the bottom, same at top and it pulls out easy. Then with the gear surround...
  4. Time not updated for BST

Same for me!
  5. Boot Gas Struts

I ordered the ones kindly linked by Spuddy01 further up the thread. Thank you Spuddy! https://www.ebay.pl/itm/283611493199
  6. Boot Gas Struts

Received and fitted mine today - 2016 FR ST They fit and work perfectly! Very pleased. Now need to find excuses to open the boot... Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  7. Clutch Stop Upgrade

Clutch travel on the Leon has always annoyed me. Just fitted the clutch stop and it does improve things. Had to cut approx 10mm off when fitting, but no washers removed and it's perfect. Also removed the return spring which improves the feel even more. Next stop to remove the clutch delay...
  8. Folded wing mirrors frozen ?

Had the car a while and never knew this! Heated mirrors I didn't think I had. Happy days. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. Few questions for a new owner

There is a setting for the music volume when on a call. The screen turning off function does not seem to save as default and I also need to reactivate each time. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. FR sport suspension, is it really so stiff?

My last car was a B7 A4 Sline and Audi seemed to have forgotten to fit any suspension. The Leon FR is fine for family duties. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. Bonnet won't lock

I've experienced this if the bonnet release in the passenger door is not pushed all the way in. Seems to be only a few mm in it, so try pulling the release out and then firmly pushing all the way back. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. Airbox

One of the first jobs I did. I think it's called the snow screen. Just remove it and improve airflow. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. Tyre change time

Not fitted, but will get my local garage to do that. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. Tyre change time

Seen them at £91.15 on camskill. Need to order soon for the same reasons! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. Key problem

Only happened a couple if times, but have noted the pin works it's way out and needs pushing back in. Might be worth trying a locksmith as they should have the pins for when a spare is cut. A bit of wire from an electrical cable might make a temporary fix. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. ODB Eleven Ashford/Folkestone (kent)way?

I'm in Folkestone with ODB11 if you want to PM me. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. Dtuk box has arrived

I was all set to get the CRD3+ but when I phoned DTUK they advised both boxes are good but the T is a punchier drive. I'm still undecided! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. Pela oil extractor pump

Used one recently to take a bit of oil out as I topped up too much. 184 TDi. Had to force the hose down very slightly but worked fine. For a full oil change I think its best to drain from the sump with a filter change. Gets all of the sediment out. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. Wipers??

I have the same on my ST Tech. Have to flick the stalk on and off to get them working again - even when left on auto. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. OBDeleven modifications

I can't post the link, but Google 'obdeleven alarm activation' and it's the second result from VWRoc. Guided me to the screen settings. Or page 16 in this thread. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.