Search results

1. My Leon is almost done.

Replaced oil in the engine, old one was looking nasty.. very blaaaack.. New one is Liqui Moly 5W-40 Also replaced air temp.sensor and to my surprise, car runs better now. Maybe new oil, or maybe air temp.sensor was broken. Now boosts again to 1.65bar, compared to 1.5 I had. Old Air temp.sensor...
  2. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

Okay so the DV is not always must? I thought 1.8t always needs a DV. I am not after pshhh or anything, as it does it now also through the CAI Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  3. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

Looking at the turbo outlets it seems to be T4 Like the one in the photo.
  4. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

I tried to take it off with the manifold, but failed. My nerves didnt take it. ;D Manifold says SPA-Turbo (Made in Brazil) The owner who installed turbo didnt do a good job. Turbo holds on 3 bolts, downpipe holds on 2 bolts to the turbo. 2 nuts cannot be put, because there is just no space...
  5. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

The first owner who bought the car have made all the modifying, years ago. No idea who he is, and where he lives. I talked to the previous owner who was VAG enthusiast, and he bought this car to fix it, but instead bought totalled S3 and now fixing it. The car have bigger turbo, bigger...
  6. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

Okay good to know. Should I plug them shut? But I meant from the BOV little hose that goes from the top somewhere. Like on my friends Gti Still learning about 1.8t engines, I know almost everything about BMW V8's, but VAG is new to me.
  7. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

Boosts to 1.5 bar drives nicely. Where vaccuum little hose should go? Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  8. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

Intercooler piping I ve put myself with front mount. But else was done by previous owners. But I dont get how it is possible to not have DV Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  9. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

ARY it is AWD Leon Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  10. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

Nowhere. Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  11. Forge Split-R install problems. Need help!

I am having some problems with installing forge splitter valve. If the car would be stock easy job, but its not and not made by me. And I cannot figure out what goes where.
  12. Has anyone timed their Leons 0-60?

Well my oldie 1M does in about 5-5.5 seconds It is 1.8t awd 1M
  13. P1335 Engine Torque managment, anyone fixed that?

No leaks. Atleast big ones. Sprayed with soap water every hose, but nothing. Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  14. P1335 Engine Torque managment, anyone fixed that?

Without maf it strugless. Misfires, coughs and popping.
  15. P1335 Engine Torque managment, anyone fixed that?

I am also thinking poor remap. I will do today one more boost leak test, but I dont think as almost every piping is new. Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  16. P1335 Engine Torque managment, anyone fixed that?

Everything is fine on that list. All sensors work and no leaks. I have access to Autodata, so I had the same information, but no help. Отправлено с моего SM-G935F через Tapatalk
  17. P1335 Engine Torque managment, anyone fixed that?

I know there is a lot topics with P1335 code. If I drive with full throttle it never comes. But if I cruise with half the throttle and it starts to build pressure on with rpms being low, it throws EPC light and no throttle response. I noticed someone in other topics mentioned if the boost...
  18. My Leon is almost done.

Yeah pretty fast. My best friend have Mercedes W211 E400cdi with Kleeman chip. 310hp and 650nm and still it looses to the seat.
  19. My Leon is almost done.

I dont know if you can see the video but here are some. With new front mount and missed a third gear (first video) https://vk.com/video44936359_456239022 With the original intercooler https://youtu.be/fGzTGElkdto https://youtu.be/3i21EZcd9pw Not super fast, but for me thats enough :D There...
  20. My Leon is almost done.

Well stock look, but thats what I was trying to do :D I do like a lot how Top sport versions look, but I always wanted sleeper car. I even put 1.4 badge on it :D
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.