Search results

1. Urus Paddles on a 5F?

Let me help u make it tougher They have red carbon [emoji16] https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtDGduy
  2. Urus Paddles on a 5F?

The workshop did it. But I don’t think it’s difficult. Get a small pin or needle to help tap it out.
  3. Urus Paddles on a 5F?

this is replacement of the original paddles so you have to remove steering wheel. Correction - should be style C...
  4. Urus Paddles on a 5F?

Here you go! Select Style C (Correction) when buying the aliexpress ones. I went for the carbon ones.
  5. Mk4 Cupra Leon Genuine Accessories

Do you have a part number or link for the side blades?
  6. Bilstein B6 Damptronic?

Not crashy unless u set to Cupra mode. Sports mode still [emoji678][emoji108][emoji781] I’m Not from the UK, I’m located in Singapore where there are many humps.
  7. Bilstein B6 Damptronic?

I did. On stock springs. It’s really good esp the bumps. Ride is much firmer even in comfort mode
  8. Tail lamp cover worn out

Anyone faces this issue? Any alternative ideas to diy a fix?
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thanks very much. No idea if it’s good? Kills drag??
  10. Cutting of Centre Console Trim for 8" screen

Great. Do you have a link to share?
  11. Cutting of Centre Console Trim for 8" screen

i believe the fitment of the 6.5 and 8 screen is different. I heard pple had to do some cut/trimming.
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

This fits on the mk3? Whats the PN for this?
  13. Cutting of Centre Console Trim for 8" screen

Hi, im going to be changing the 6.5in screen to the 8in screen. Does anyone has instructions and pictures of how to cut and modify the existing trim?
  14. The ultimate front splitter thread

Looks yes and if u do track why not
  15. The ultimate front splitter thread

Anyone painted their TRC front splitter to body color? Just want to see how it looks like
  16. Front Inlet Ducts for preFL Cupra

also Thanks Damo... and its kind of pricey from JE
  17. Front Inlet Ducts for preFL Cupra

JE Design has one that is not for wide bodykit.... but this is nicer as the sides flush with the side fender. This is slimer
  18. Front Inlet Ducts for preFL Cupra

Anyone knows where to get this? Looking for the left right intake piece and the centre grille insert
  19. Reiger rear diffuser / valance

The rear insert for FL and preFL is different? That’s quite a mess. Few months back I din see this clear separation of FL and preFL. The website is in need of improvement.
  20. Front Seat Bottom Tray

Thanks im looking for the pull out tray.... mine is the drop down door