Search results

1. FR200

Getting a Log book

Hello mate, I had the issue too. Bought a car from the dealer, without v5, told me, sure, go to post office to get tax. Nope, had to fill out form, then dvla write to previous owner. Takes about 3 weeks, if previous owner doesn't object or reply, dvla will issue logbook to u in post. Then you...
  2. FR200

Seat leon mk2 PCV ISSUE

HI I have since issues with my Leon fr, poor mpg, poor performance, rough idle, car going thru litres of oil. Was looking on you tube, found a few videos of how to find our pcv is faulty. Check this video and let me know your thoughts . This is my car. https://youtu.be/gTB9bqdglPQ Leon FR 200
  3. FR200

Filling up

I had the oil changed 1 month ago, but I've noticed it keeps going low. Good reminder! Thx Leon FR 200
  4. FR200

Filling up

Max I get is about 18 mpg. I do short trips too. But it's seriously killing me as I've had 3.0 litre cars and they were not that bad. Maybe something somebody know that I can check that may likely cause this issue? Leon FR 200
  5. FR200

Filling up

Need some advice on my Leon FR petrol auto dsg. Full tank filled up, gives me approx 180 miles. Normal driving, do get stuck in traffic time to time. Im getting really frustrated filling up 100 pounds a month, and I'm sure something is not right with the car. Recently I had eml come on with...
  6. FR200

Wheel spin only in right wheel

My FR is dsg, and at times I have either some boy racer, or some kind of posh boy with some fancy expensive car at the Iights making faces at me. So teaching them a lesson, my fingers reach for the paddles and I'm gone. 2 new tyres on the front, I've noticed when I take off, the right wheel...
  7. FR200

Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

How do you do this, is this with a machine plugged in and changing the settings? Could you help me on how you did this and which bulbs you got? Thx Leon FR 200
  8. FR200

Wide angle mirror

Hi guys For the mk2, is there such thing as a wide angle mirror. The ones I have on mine feel like a mirror on a bathroom cabinet, no coverage of view on the sides. Leon FR 200
  9. FR200

Seat Leon FR+ (208 BHP) - Celtic Tuning

What's your mpg like now, I was going to get one done Leon FR 200
  10. FR200

My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

Bruv, your car is stunning! Leon FR 200
  11. FR200

Evaporative emission purge issue

My full tank was about £65, Filled up v power petrol from shell. On empty now, Odo says 170 miles. Leon FR 200
  12. FR200

Steede was your mpg bad or as normal when the issue happened? Leon FR 200
  13. FR200

My garage is 200 miles away, and man, it's gone worse. It's like I'm afraid of pressing on the pedal now. And no mad driving, just normal driving. I'm going on Monday to have a full vcds scan, but wanted to know, would that pick all the issues up? Leon FR 200
  14. FR200

Yh defo bro, lemme know cos my FR is drinking like an old rolls Royce Leon FR 200
  15. FR200

Does this make any sense to you bro Leon FR 200
  16. FR200

Hi I had an issue with a P0441, Evaporative emission issue. Am going to get this N80 valve replaced, but wanted to ask, when this thing plays up, does the car seem to consume more fuel? Filled up full tank, on half now and I've only done 60 miles. London driving on auto. Is that normal...
  17. FR200

Starter motor making screeching sound on startup, now this...

Same here bro. I've just bought an fr 198 and I've been accumulating shell and Tesco points like I'm gonna convert them into a holiday Leon FR 200
  18. FR200

Got me worried there bro. Thought ud be stopping at every petrol stn on the way Leon FR 200
  19. FR200

Hard evidence for fuel consumption? Leon FR 200
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise