Search results

1. FR200

Seat leon mk2 PCV ISSUE

HI I have since issues with my Leon fr, poor mpg, poor performance, rough idle, car going thru litres of oil. Was looking on you tube, found a few videos of how to find our pcv is faulty. Check this video and let me know your thoughts . This is my car. https://youtu.be/gTB9bqdglPQ Leon FR 200
  2. FR200

Filling up

Need some advice on my Leon FR petrol auto dsg. Full tank filled up, gives me approx 180 miles. Normal driving, do get stuck in traffic time to time. Im getting really frustrated filling up 100 pounds a month, and I'm sure something is not right with the car. Recently I had eml come on with...
  3. FR200

Wheel spin only in right wheel

My FR is dsg, and at times I have either some boy racer, or some kind of posh boy with some fancy expensive car at the Iights making faces at me. So teaching them a lesson, my fingers reach for the paddles and I'm gone. 2 new tyres on the front, I've noticed when I take off, the right wheel...
  4. FR200

Wide angle mirror

Hi guys For the mk2, is there such thing as a wide angle mirror. The ones I have on mine feel like a mirror on a bathroom cabinet, no coverage of view on the sides. Leon FR 200
  5. FR200

Evaporative emission purge issue

Hi I had an issue with a P0441, Evaporative emission issue. Am going to get this N80 valve replaced, but wanted to ask, when this thing plays up, does the car seem to consume more fuel? Filled up full tank, on half now and I've only done 60 miles. London driving on auto. Is that normal...
  6. FR200

Alarm doesn't seem to work

Hi guys On my newly bought Leon FR 2007, I haven't noticed my alarm going off. So to test it, I had some family members in the car, I locked it, waited a few minutes, but no alarm. Waited good 10 minutes, with them waving their arms around and going all crazy rocking left and right, still no...
  7. FR200

Engine cycling sound

Hi Guys I've put up a few posts, bit paranoid as it's a new car for me, and you guys have been great giving me some advice on the issues I've been having This one, if you guys could have a listen on the video, this cycling noise happens for about 10 mins, usually when the car has been parked...
  8. FR200

Ace Cafe 25th April

Anyone going along to the VAG Meet, ace cafe on the 25th? Leon FR 200
  9. FR200

Wing mirror not closing all the way

My right wing mirror gets stuck when I try to retract them in using the gild down close on my key. Does go in sometimes, but most of the time, it gets stuck towards the end. Anyone else have this issue, or know how to rectify this? I can hear the motor struggling, the left side is smooth...
  10. FR200

Sports mode

First time I've used sports mode on my FR, and should I day, it bought some memories back from the old days... Two types of tracks I'd put to this, Original Nuttah or Scary by Stormzy.. Leon FR 200
  11. FR200

Amazon List for New Mods

Making an amazon list for new mods on my Leon FR 2007 Not going mad, just maybe subtle cosmetics for now, when I've got some cash together going for bigger. Feel free to recommend bits from ebay etc Leon FR 200
  12. FR200

Starter motor making screeching sound on startup, now this...

Hi As since of you may know, I put up a post previously that my starter motor in my Leon fr 2007, was making a screeching sound on ignition. Was driving today and got this engine management light come up. Do you think it could be something related to the starter issue, or do these come up...
  13. FR200

Centre console

For some reason, the centre console where you open and close the door, only closes not open any of the doors. Any one else had this problem? Advice?
  14. FR200

Exhaust trim

Hi guys I'm trying to get exhaust trim to fit my ends, but not sure if it already has old ones welded on, or are these supposed to be like this from factory. Maybe u guys can have a look and advise. Thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. FR200

Screeching sound on startup

Hi guys Here is the video of the problem I have. It's like a screeching sound when I turn the engine. Spent today took the car to a few mechanics, some said it's normal (?), some said it's the starter motor. Some said also could be the alternator. Noise seems to come from the right as you're...
  16. FR200

Screeching noise on engine startup

Hi Bought a 2007 leon fr auto few days back, battery was flat so a new one was installed. Upon starting the car, a screeching noise is heard from the engine. I googled it, and found a common thing where an issue with the starter, something to do with the belt of the starter slipping or...
  17. FR200

Ace Cafe meets - VAG

Mate of mine who has a VW said lots of Seat Meet up at the VAG Meet in Ace Cafe on the 25th or last date of the month. Gonna pop down there and see what it's all about. Love to say hello to anyone from here that's there... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. FR200

Air filter

Hi guys Just bought a Leon FR 2.0 In the engine is this K&N filter. I know nothing about these. Looking at the picture, does this look OK? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. FR200

Any SEAT Meets in London?

Any meets near Brent Cross London? In fact anywhere in London or near? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. FR200

New Seat Leon 2.0 TFSI

Hi Everyone Great to find this community here for SEAT owners I have just purchased a Leon Fr 2.0 TFSI 200bhp. my previous car was a Touran TDI, and before that an ALTEA TDI. Any advice, tips anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Any meets for SEAT in London, please let me...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.