Search results

1. Front diff oil change on 2018 Leon Cupra 300 ST 4Drive...or not?

Hi All, I had my car serviced (minor) yesterday at Seat, mileage is 20.5k. Also had it's first MOT and brake fluid.£312 total. I declined the free wash and vac, and topped up my windscreen washer liquid before I left home. Anyway, all went fine, and I was advised of some extra recommend work as...
  2. Oct 2008 Leon cupra code reader / scanner

Hi All, I know there's a few threads re. "which code scanner?", but I can't as yet find a definitive answer to my question, which is; What code scanner works on an October 2008 ('58 reg, pre face-lift) Leon Cupra.I gather the 2008-on models used different coding, so while on the face of...
  3. Water pouring out of front doors Leon Cupra.

Hi All, I have done a search but not found exactly the issue I'm having, which is; '58 reg Leon Cupra, after rain, when opening the front doors, water pours out of the bottom of doors, hinge end of doors (as opposed to the door handle end). Wondering what is going on, it's the wifes...
  4. Part number help please.

Hi All, Cupra engine BWJ I'm hoping someone may be able to help with a part number for the rubber o ring/seal that seats on the end of the turbo inlet pipe, where it joins to the engine cover top left (by 2 silver clips),near the maf. Mine is mangled and ideally needs replacing. It's...
  5. Advice for buying a facelift Cupra

Hi All, can anyone kindly summarize the weak points of the fl cupra please. I am thinking of buying one, '59 reg in black (would this be a metallic or solid paint?) with fsh 54k miles, up for £7500. I've read about abs pump failures, air con condenser failures, wheel bearing & tracking...
  6. New to the forums

Hi All, I'm the latest new boy, saying hello :-) My name is Jon, & I drive a '94 Rover 220 GSI turbo hatch, one of only 11 remaining taxed.Owned it 20 years.I also regularly drive my wife's car,an Octavia 1.8t elegance, '52 reg, remapped to 205 bhp & 235 lb/ft. It's the latter we are looking...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members