Search results

1. Costly broken ST parcel shelf pins

Sorry, this was meant to be in reply to post #1, but I maybe misread that one as well. Ah, that was you as well....yeah, different problem entirely
  2. Costly broken ST parcel shelf pins

Hi, I had this on the ST, left, 12v power connector side. When it went I head it drop behind the trim. Just removed the trim (storage compartment mounting) to retrieve and re-slot back in. If you have a broke one these are they (part no. 3AF867825) ~£5 at the moment and just slot in...
  3. music album art resolution

Hope I don't get into trouble for this
  4. Full link activation

I think Android Auto was tweaked to allow a passenger to operate using the phone, I've never tested it though
  5. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Is it not just car / lorry speeds?
  6. Stall and restart - 1.4 ACT

I can pull away on the 1,4ACT just by rolling the clutch out, foot off accelerator. Having Air Con on helps I think cos it raises the idle I think. On auto re-start, when I do get it wrong, it has always re-started automatically as soon as the clutch is engaged. The only time it doesn't is if a...
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I definitely remember trying the old (original) card and it working. It was a while ago though, I vaguely remember it moaning about it's database which I maybe just hard resetted through, but can't say for sure. I'm a bit nervous about testing this just now though....
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Cool, I was hoping you'd try again but dared not suggest it...
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Phew, I felt a bit responsible there since I was the dafty who suggested just bunging the old card in!
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

F*ck, sorry to hear that. Surely it can't be that fickle, you could try re-setting the system (press and hold power till it come back on), with the updated card in?
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yeah, it would be nice to confirm that I'm not just going mad and getting confused with cards and versions. Just plug it in as is, it should just work, but with it's older version of the maps
  12. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

This is the card I bought and use:
  13. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yep, an ebay card works for me, I presumed because the CID is linked to the overall.nds, all I know is that my original card sits in a case in the arm rest just in case anything ever goes wrong.
  14. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I do on a 2016 MIB2 (H24) unit, surely a 2018 car would have a newer unit? Anyhow, see here: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/satnav-and-full-link-activation.443679/#post-4770662 and here...
  15. MIB 2 Standard Firmware

Latest full infotainment firmware for MIB2 (H24) that I'm aware of is v346 All in this thread here https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/sw-update-for-mib2-infotainment-system.427280/ All based on a post by miceor on the Spanish forum...
  16. music album art resolution

+1 on the Sanse mp3 resizer, it works
  17. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yeah, but GMaps indicates at junctions that you could go another route, a little comment box pops up with ETA X mins/secs longer. Waze and TomTom don't seem to do that, till you've taken the route then it recalcs and then you find out if you just headed to a jam or not... (I think anyway, could...
  18. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I quite like the alternative route ETAs that you get on GMaps, so you can go your preferred route if it doesn't look jammed. Waze didn't seem to do that.
  19. Tour of France

My 2016 FR ST has a 12v socket in the boot, on the left, above the wheel arch. This thread to make them permanent (ignition not on) https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/how-to-make-your-12v-accessory-socket-permanently-live.402881/
  20. Warning sign on cruise control (Cupra 280)

Ah, sounds proper broke to me. I dug this thread up with what sounds like the same issue but no update to see if a solution was ever found / paid for... https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/cruise-control-error-on-dash.436903/
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members