Search results

1. Izomezzo

Satnav routes

Yeah I use it all the time because I've got no sense of direction. I used it from Leeds to Swindon and back over the weekend and on the way it told me to get off the A1 because of traffic, so I ended up going the scenic route. I wish there was a way to disable the traffic rerouting it is too...
  2. Izomezzo

Satnav routes

Thanks guys. Interesting that you can turn off the route options Cheers,
  3. Izomezzo

Satnav routes

Thanks Scrogg. And I should rtfm I know.
  4. Izomezzo

Satnav routes

Hi, I use my satnav a lot but I always choose the second route out of the 3. But I don't actually know what the difference is. I guessed the first route with the picture icon is the scenic route, the second with the clock icon is the fastest and the third with the up and down arrow I have no...
  5. Izomezzo

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Well I pranged my car today in the car park. Thought I'd done a great job squeezing out of the car park, only to find when I got out this mess... Bad start to the week...
  6. Izomezzo

Is Soundaktor only installed in the Cupra? My engine sounds good when revved, well from the inside anyway. Cheers,
  7. Izomezzo

Oh what cable is it? The hex one? The dealer gave me a couple of cables though I don't know what they are. Cheers,
  8. Izomezzo

That sounds pretty reasonable to me. I think I'll give it a go. Cheers,
  9. Izomezzo

I'd love the single click mirror fold. So it's only 15 quid? I'm going to grab one then. VCDS is over 200. Cheers,
  10. Izomezzo

Mirror fun

That's interesting. It suggests a software fix then. There must be some other config or upgrade to get the mirror to reset correctly when it's added "officially". Cheers,
  11. Izomezzo

Mirror fun

Thanks guys. VCDS looks interesting. What type of cable do I need though? There are two types. My only worry is that if I got the dip working it wouldn't reset correctly, since this was the reason it was dropped. Cheers,
  12. Izomezzo

Mirror fun

I haven't tried any obd stuff, I don't have any equipment. Interesting then that the hardware was removed. I guess it wasn't a software fault then. Cheers,
  13. Izomezzo

Mirror fun

I tried both of these and nothing happened. I think I know why my car doesn't have it. Looking through the forums I saw some posts about a bug in the feature in 2013 pre-December models. The mirror dipped on reverse but didn't reset properly. so they removed the feature temporarily. This would...
  14. Izomezzo

Mirror fun

Hmm apparently you need to be doing over 15kmh for the mirror to reset. So I'll try that. But I don't see any reference to it in my paper manual so I'm a bit skeptical. And the synchronization is a bit of a mystery still. Cheers,
  15. Izomezzo

Mirror fun

Hi, Today I tried to set up the automatic dipping passenger mirror when reversing. But I'm pretty sure my car doesn't have the feature. I put the car in reverse with the mirror control set to L and adjusted my mirror down. I then put it into neutral but the mirror stayed in the same position...
  16. Izomezzo

Passed my MOT with no problems or advisories. And it was free. But I bought a natty SEAT key ring for a fiver. Cheers,
  17. Izomezzo

Well my car needs a wash, but more importantly it was supposed to have an MOT today and the garage forgot to do it! Nutters. Taking it back tomorrow. Cheers,
  18. Izomezzo

Is that mystery red? Looks really good. MOT for mine tomorrow... Cheers,
  19. Izomezzo

Leon 300 with 'Seat Sound System'

I have SEAT Sound and am pretty impressed with it. I'd definitely spec it in a new model. Anywhere near 50 percent volume and my seat vibrates. Nice and bassy. My model is 2013 so I think the newer ones have one or two more speakers. Cheers
  20. Izomezzo

What's the problem you're having? Are they just failing? Cheers,
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise