Search results

1. niallain

Cupra 300 Exhaust Tips

A bit too far for me sorry, I'm in Cardiff
  2. niallain

Cupra 300 Exhaust Tips

I've got quad tips on there at the moment, they look identical to Golf R / S3 tips Whereabouts are you located?
  3. niallain

Cupra 300 Exhaust Tips

Finally got around to replacing the shoddy exhaust job the original dealer did to the exhaust on my Cupra 300, and I'm replacing with a custom system but I want to return the tips to standard to keep the standard look. Are the Cupra 300 exhaust tips available separately? They all seem to be...
  4. niallain

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

That's an interesting choice, not one for me though
  5. niallain

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Nevermind, new key battery seemed to fix it. Strange that I didn't get a single low battery alert. I think it was the blood sacrifice my finger made in order to get the key open to change the damn battery...
  6. niallain

Tried both keys and neither worked. Manual lock is also being weird where the doors don't unlock, but the windows open so I'm able to reach in and open the door, but then set the alarm off which doesn't go off until I hold the key to the side of the steering rack to start the engine. Timing of...
  7. niallain

Wireless Android Auto - What Am I Doing Wrong?

Have you enabled the option for wireless AA within the Android Auto app on your phone?
  8. niallain

Successfully installed 1447 AIO from a USB stick with no issues. Co-incidental timing that my keyfob is now not responding to the car at all. I have KESSY so the car prompts me to hold the fob to the side of the steering wheel to start, but I need to lock/unlock the car manually. Anyone else...
  9. niallain

Has anyone managed to install 1447 AIO from a USB stick? I've tried 2 freshly formatted SD cards and neither are detected by the system when attempting to update.
  10. niallain

Forgive me for brain dumping here but I've spent the last few days going through this thread in an attempt to figure it out for myself but I'm a bit lost. I've got a 2018 Cupra 300 with MIB2.5, looking to upgrade both the MIB software and maps. I'll need to update the FEC code to support newer...
  11. niallain

MIB1 to MIB 2 Cupra with seat sound - longcoding

Did the same upgrade myself on my old FR and posted my experience https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/seat-sound-retrofit-someone-on-spanish-forum-has-done-it.421193/page-8#post-4943690
  12. niallain

Crack in rear light. Replacement cost and how easy?

Replaced one on my old FR a few years ago for £100 new, no idea what prices will be like now. Very easy to change, just the bolt from the inside, pull the light out carefully and unplug
  13. niallain

Almost £1k lighter today... Major service, DSG oil change, differential fluid change and new front discs and pads
  14. niallain

Adding felt to interior trim.

It's worth giving them a message
  15. niallain

Not a huge amount, you'll get a better result by actually taking the door cards off and putting proper soundproofing material inside. The main purpose of this is to stop items rattling around in the glovebox and door pockets
  16. niallain

Installed the felt this afternoon. This kit is definitely worth the extra money over a roll of felt and cutting it to size yourself. Fit is pretty good, struggled in the front door pockets where there's an indent for a water bottle, but apart from that no real issues installing.
  17. niallain

Ordered that kit from AliExpress on Feb 27th and arrived yesterday (March 17th) The kit is actually from the same company with the website selling it for €200, definitely worth getting on AliExpress. Will try and find time to install it over the weekend
  18. niallain

Passed its MOT this morning. Advisory for front brake pads wearing thin, any recommendations for uprated discs & pads for a Cupra 300 with the standard callipers?
  19. niallain

ACC and/or LaneAssist user experiences

Nevermind, found another thread with some details - https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/retrofit-blind-spot-detection.464919/
  20. niallain

ACC and/or LaneAssist user experiences

That's a huge help, thanks very much. How difficult was the install and do you have the coding instructions to hand? For anyone else who has come across this, I've put the part numbers below Bumper brackets - 5G69074555 & 5G69074556 BLIS modules - 5Q0907685B & 5Q0907686B Mirror glass -...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise