Search results

1. niallain

Cupra 300 Exhaust Tips

Finally got around to replacing the shoddy exhaust job the original dealer did to the exhaust on my Cupra 300, and I'm replacing with a custom system but I want to return the tips to standard to keep the standard look. Are the Cupra 300 exhaust tips available separately? They all seem to be...
  2. niallain

Running cable for rear facing dashcam

Searched the various threads on dashcams but couldn't see a response to this. For those who have installed a rear facing dashcam, how did you run the cable to the camera? Pulling the headlining seems way overboard and I'm not sure how it can be tucked on the sides, so that leads me to run it...
  3. niallain

Cupra 290 Lux - Driving Assistance Pack

I'm in the market for a Cupra 290 Lux and I'm looking for a car with the driving assistance pack which includes the high beam assist, lane assist and traffic sign recognition. Is there anything on the car to identify if this pack is included? Thinking about typical dealership pictures and...
  4. niallain

Sunroof servicing/lubricating

Anyone had any experience of lubricating the sunroof or getting it serviced on a MK3? Mines starting to judder a bit when opening&closing so seems like it needs to be lubricated, but I seem to recall seeing something stupid that SEAT charge £200+ for this! Can't find that information anywhere...
  5. niallain

cars-equipment.com experiences

Anyone purchased anything from cars-equipment.com before? Ordered a part 3 weeks ago that hasn't turned up yet and the company doesn't respond to any emails. The website looks pretty good and there's a lot of mixed reviews on the internet about them being either really good, or completely...
  6. niallain

Right Tail Lamp short circuit to ground

Just installed LED rear indicators today and now half of my right tail light isn't working. Here's the error that is being reported. Any ideas? Would like to avoid a new unit.
  7. niallain

Turn traction control off

Does anyone have any information on how to turn the traction control off on a MY13 Leon? The book just sends me round in circles saying I can turn it off in the Easy Connect system but I can't find the option. Would appreciate any help. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  8. niallain

Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

This is a thread to show off my car and what I'm doing to it. Also for a handy diary of what I've done to the car when. Enjoy! :) This is my 2014 Mk3 Seat Leon FR 184 SportCoupe I'm the second owner and picked this up on May 2nd 2017 with 10,300 miles on the clock. Car has the...
  9. niallain

New Member - New Car

Very annoying that I can't post links until I've made 15 posts. Don't want to spam the forums in order to get there, but I'll try and work out how to mangle the link together. My name is Niall, just picked up this SEAT Leon FR Technology 184 SportCoupe the other day. Not quite 21 years old yet...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.