Search results

1. Seat Sound System on Ibiza SC

You're maybe thinking of a coaxial speaker which is a woofer with a tweeter mounted right in the middle (so you could call that two drivers in one) - I'm talking about a normal single driver which just has some extra paper glued on to make it's trebly efforts slightly more noticeable.
  2. Seat Sound System on Ibiza SC

Sometimes speakers can have a second cone attached to the middle to help it produce a bit more treble if it's not going to have a tweeter alongside it, so if they've done that with the rears then that would explain why you'd still hear some treble off them.
  3. Glass scratch but not a scratch as such

Interesting, I'm assuming that the sharpness is keeping it from catching grit or something :blink: how long do those brass scrapers last you before they get dull?
  4. Glass scratch but not a scratch as such

That's exactly what I do (or used to), and I've still managed to scratch mine!!
  5. Glass scratch but not a scratch as such

Anyone tried 12v hairdryers? Or is lukewarm water more effective? I'm not going to be leaving my car unattended with the engine running to heat it up, so I may as well do something to speed it up while I'm waiting.
  6. Glass scratch but not a scratch as such

I've got several fine ice scraper scratches on the windscreen and side windows of my Ibiza - I wouldn't mind that much but the car was brand new last year! I'm always careful to clean the scraper and apply very little force, usually the de-icer does most of the work anyway, so I'm amazed that it...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.