Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine arrived today. 4Drive with loads of extras, love the way it drives, very happy so far!
  2. Sat nav high or not (Cupra 300)

Hi Noel, I was told that as well as the 3D maps and 10gb hard drive the nav high also has a slightly better screen and faster processor. Feedback that I've heard is that you won't notice the difference between the high and the standard.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Perkman, how are you finding driving the 4Drive in comparison to your 280?
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping mine is sooner but 2.5 weeks is not the end of the world. How are you enjoying yours?
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just been told that my 4Drive should be arriving at the port tomorrow. Hoping that by the end of the month I'll have her home
  6. Cupra 300 delivery times

I'm hoping that mine is on the same boat as it left the factory on the same day. I was told by my dealer that it would be ready at the end of this month. 4-5 weeks sounds a little too long.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

JD, do you get axle tramp in your 4drive?
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

JD, the car looks gorgeous! Looking forward to the in depth comparison with the FWD 280. My 300 4Drive will hopefully arrive in August.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seems a good upgrade deal you got there. Please report back on what you think of the 4drive compared to your 280.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi JD, If you don't mind telling, what was the deal that you got and spec of the car? I'm very intrigued! Thanks
  11. Cupra 300 Media System Plus + Full link vs Nav

Hi Vortex, I was told by the dealer the the 'Nav High' does have better resolution and additional 3D mapping due to the better processor used, it should be faster too. I've spec'd it for my 300 4Drive hopefully arriving July/August
  12. CUPRA 300 - Standard Colour Changes

Hi Nbullus, I did the same and ordered the Ice Silver last week on a Cupra ST, the dealer confirmed that there was nothing to worry about, I'll get the colour I want and that I was lucky as this will be a cost option by the end of this month.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.