Search results

1. Possible Misfire or DSG fault

Ive had that injector code twice more now along with loss of power and epc light
  2. Loss of boost

Did you get to the bottom of this ?
  3. Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJuB5PtokdI Any ideas about this one folks, coils and plugs didnt solve it, Got my own thread going plz help.
  4. Possible Misfire or DSG fault

Well 4 Coilpack and plugs didnt solve it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJuB5PtokdI I have VCDS but unsre what to log or go after next, I have read N75 valves or N429 valve ?? But it has thrown up this code ? 1 Fault Found: 4544 - Supply Voltage for Fuel Injector Group B...
  5. Possible Misfire or DSG fault

I have uploaded a clip of the fault on Team Boc on facebook i can also send to anyone who wants to see. Christopher Murphy
  6. Possible Misfire or DSG fault

I have uploaded a couple of vids to show this clearer on Team Boc facebook page, I have recently been getting a kangaroo jerkyness in the car which is far worse when just started and warming up, I am unsure if its a misfire or DSG fault, I have had EPC light flick on once with a lack of...
  7. Purchasing a Pre-facelift Cupra

Whats involved with the gearbox service. I thought it was sealed for life.
  8. Purchasing a Pre-facelift Cupra

I bought one and was scared by what i read about the early ones Not had it a week yet but so far so good. Fingers crossed it is one of the "good ones". From what i gather keep an eye on the oil and dont kick its hole for extended periods and "should" be okay. I too decided against...
  9. Recall 34F8 Ibiza Cupra 2010

Seen the recall 34F8 on my cupra. What is this ? Are there any other recalls i should check have been done on my 2010 car ??
  10. 323mm brake conversion

Is this "Everything" needed for the swap ? No special brackets bolts or spacers ?? Thanks :help:
  11. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

First thing i ordered for my car :)
  12. 17" Spare Wheel Cupra

Can you buy the stock 17" wheels for the Cupra individually ?
  13. 6p Cupra Rear brake upgrade?

Yea mk1 BAM, Front Brembos, Whats required ?? And the rears off the same Cupra R fit too i thought but whats needed and involved ?
  14. 1.4 Tsi 1/4 Mile Times

Can't find much info on what times these cars do stock ? Would be good to know what times folk have achieved stock, stage 1 & stage 2 ?? Thanks :)
  15. Ibiza cupra 0-60 times!

Any vids of this monster ? Would like to see more of this [B)]