Search results

1. Leon tuning

The tuning guy said it would go to 180bhp do you think that be ok or would you ask him to do 170bhp
  2. Leon tuning

Its the one that came with the new turbo but its moving good.
  3. Leon tuning

He puts it on a dyno with fan in front of car
  4. Leon tuning

Thanks for replying. The turbo was same when i bought the car kicked in too late then i replaced it with a recon and still the same. Me and the mechanic checked all the pipes he did a pressure test or something and couldn't find anything. All the rubber seal rings on the pipes have been replaced...
  5. Leon tuning

Hi all i have a 2007 seat leon 2.0tdi 140bhp bkd engine. Im wanting to get it remapped but unsure. The guy said he can do it and put it to 180bhp but he asked about mileage and the turbo. The car has done 140k and the turbo is a new recon one as when i bought the car two week after owning it...
  6. Hesitation issue under boost help please?

Whats DV? Mines not boosting until 4k revs thats after new turbo
  7. New turbo but no power

Im going to take the egr off today and clean it see if it sorts it
  8. New turbo but no power

Diesel Seat leon 2.0 tdi 140hp 103kw BKD engine 2007
  9. New turbo but no power

And forgot to say but my turbo kicks in but say im in 2nd gear it doesn't kick in until 3500 sometimes 4000 but before on the old turbo it kicked in about 2000.
  10. New turbo but no power

Hi all. So today iv been helping my mechanic with the car (watching anyway) so he's looked at all the turbo pipes too and from the intercooler and no leeks the pipes swell when accelerator pedal is pressed. He checked the pressure in the ecuter pipe if thats how you spell it. He cleaned and...
  11. New turbo but no power

I had oil coming out of some pipes so ive replaced the seals but still same problem. Ive done a dcat so maybe thats the problem
  12. New turbo but no power

As the title says. My old turbo was on the way out the seals was leaking oil so ive had it replaced yesterday but now the power doesn't seem to be there. Has anyone got any solutions to why it may be thanks.
  13. DMF and white smoke

Hi mate no video but the noise is turbo noise theres a name for it. So i have a little shake on the car inside when idling someone's said it should have no shake. So taken car back to mechanic who did the car and he said gearbox engine mounts was broken and thats causing the twitching in the...
  14. DMF and white smoke

Ill get one tomorrow mate. Cars struggling to start now too
  15. DMF and white smoke

Hi all I've got another problem. I think when i go to change gear i can hear a wob wob sound haha so could i have a bad dmf or are seat leons supposed to make this sound
  16. DMF and white smoke

The smoke isn't all the time it's now and again. What happened is i got the smoke on the second day of owning the car so someone said check your oil so when i did it was on the minimum and i know lack of oil is not good for an engine because it keeps everything moving smoothly. But also keeps a...
  17. DMF and white smoke

Hi mate the bottom end sound has gone it was the dual mass flywheel that had a random wobble so thats sorted. But now iys yhe smoke thing yhat i need to sort.
  18. DMF and white smoke

Should i get my rags on tomorrow and check all the pipes because i was reading on another forum that a clip had come of this lads pipe by the intercooler and every time.e he fixed it, it would blow back off and it turned out it was a piece on a pipe that had broken not the clip. But this caused...
  19. DMF and white smoke

Not good
  20. DMF and white smoke

I've just paid £525 for this doing now the turbo. I've no luck with cars for the amount of cash I've spent on cars in the last year i could of saved and bought a new one. How hard would it be to do the seals myself?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.