Search results

1. Pedro.pete011

Leon cupra Mk2 LSD, SMF and Clutch kit

£1,600 (ONO) This kit is for a Seat Leon Cupra MK2 with a 02Q gearbox. This was purchased, but never fitted (or even taken out the box) due to personal circumstances. Its never going to be fitted so its here for sale. There is everything needed to upgrade the diff, flywheel and clutch...
  2. Pedro.pete011

Steering related Clonk

For the last few weeks my leon cupra 2007 has been clonking at low spped when turning the steering. The best i can describe the clonking noise is like a spring hopping as you turn the wheel. I have had a quick look at the springs etc but cannot see any immediate fault. It doesnt do it all the...
  3. Pedro.pete011

Exhaust change query

Has anybody put a miltek Leon FR (200bhp) tailpipe on a leon cupra (240bhp)? I want to change my leon cupra 2007 model from single (left hand) outlet exhaust to a twin outlet (one on each side) the same as the FR models. Does anybody know if the FR exhaust will fit the cupra model...
  4. Pedro.pete011

Help please - New problem

Today my mk2 leon cupra started having idle issues. With the engine up to temp, When I am stationary, not in gear or clutch down and foot off the throttle the car either sits at 2,300rmp or drops to 1500rpm and creeps back up to 2300 rpm. When I lift the clutch up to slow down the engine it...
  5. Pedro.pete011

Final Drive Ratio Change

Has anybody on here had the final drive gear ratio changed? I'm have a LSD and SMF fitted with and uprated clutch. But I'm still not too happy with the 1st and 2nd gear keep spinning up the wheels. I'm looking at changing the final gear ratio to a smaller ratio (less acceleration /...
  6. Pedro.pete011

Leon Cupra MK2 - Red Bull Do Up

Here is the car as I bought it in February 2017
  7. Pedro.pete011

Anybody Painted trim grills on btcc body kit..

Just curious if anybody has painted the side grills on the bumpers of their leon cupra mk2 btcc body kits?? Considering doing it myself.
  8. Pedro.pete011

Clutch issue / upgrade

Hi guys. Tried hunting through old threads but couldn't find anything. Iv recently had my leon cupra tfsi mk2 2007 remapped to stage 1 (300bhp) and have now found that my clutch slips like mad anything after 4500rpm when on full throttle. 1st is this a common thing after mapping 2nd...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise