Search results

1. Remapping an Exeo ST 2.0 TDI (170bhp version)

anyone has experience with Darkside developments in Barnsley?
  2. Newbie question - Regarding Exeo specs and BOSE etc.

my 2011 sport tech has bose and the troublesome pioneer HU. The pioneer unit randomly cuts out and re-start but as it happens less than once a month it doesn't bother me. And it does stream music from my phone through BT as well as take handsfree calls. Oh and it has full 7 digit postcode...
  3. Rust spot

I have a similar issue, just noticed a rust spot on the inside of the OSF door down in the corner where the plastic trim is. It is on the inside so can't be impact related. Do I just walk in a SEAT dealership and get them to have a look? Apparently rust warranty is not affected by change of...
  4. IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ALL EXEO OWNERS! Make sure your battery isn't swimming!

There is a second bung! Do you guys remove both? There has been quite a bit of rain recently (we are up in the north east) and I had a quick look at the battery tray swimming pool situation. Of course there was about an inch and a half of water in there so I removed the battery and took the...
  5. Exeo's in the UK

The B7 A4 was first introduced in 2004, SEAT stopped production of the Exeo 10 years later, while most european cars have a model change every 4-5 years. Arguably it has become a bit dated (especially inside) to carry on much further. plus the Leon ST was introduced in 2013 which essentially...
  6. Exeo's in the UK

check this link https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=seat+exeo&commit=Search
  7. Jay1601 progress thread

Is that a Scott Gambler? mountain biker here too :)
  8. heated seats & front parking sensors

I don't know about the seats, mine are heated leather so can't check. Pretty sure front parking sensors are not available you can check the brochure if it helps http://www.seat.com.az/ci/seat/brochures/EXEO.pdf
  9. IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ALL EXEO OWNERS! Make sure your battery isn't swimming!

Yes thats exactly what i thought. Been trying to find someone in the VCDS facebook group but nobody seems to be around me in the north east. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ALL EXEO OWNERS! Make sure your battery isn't swimming!

Also, if when I open the door (key in lock and turn as buttons don't work obv) I have about 10 seconds to put the key in the ignition before the alarm goes off. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ALL EXEO OWNERS! Make sure your battery isn't swimming!

My spare key is a service key so no remote buttons. Will it still work? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ALL EXEO OWNERS! Make sure your battery isn't swimming!

I tried the common ways when you put a key in the ignition and lock and unlock the door with the other key 3 times (and various versions of the above as found on Audi forums). I think it only works when you replace the battery and the key needs "reminding". But this key has never been paired to...
  13. new tyres arrived

As the current mismatching set of Arrowspeed and other random chinese ditchfinders have worn out, I started looking for some half decent tyres for the Exeo. With all the snow we have had recently I thought I try some all-season tyres. Ideally I'd love to have some full winters on a spare set of...
  14. IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ALL EXEO OWNERS! Make sure your battery isn't swimming!

I wish I knew this when I first bought my car. It got flooded and I had to get a new CCM in the end. I was without the car for a few weeks, had to remove passenger seat, pull carpet up, dry the carpet/sound insulation... nightmare. It's all good now, keeping an eye on it fairly regularly. The...
  15. transmission heat shield

the holes are too big to cover the holes but I bought a second hand one for £25 in the end
  16. transmission heat shield

so last weekend there was a rattle/scraping noise coming from underneath the car and it turns out the transmission tunnel heat shield has rotten/burnt through the holes where the bolts hold it on to the chassis. It wasn't held on by anything so I just pulled it off. first question: (not that...
  17. Value of my Exeo ST?

Few years ago a friend of mine bought a 2 year old Golf GT TDI 170 with 98K miles. From the outside the car looked brand new, it drove great, I thought he did well. A few months later engine management light kept coming on and car would get into limp mode (it was losing coolant among other...
  18. Value of my Exeo ST?

low mileage increases the value, I have always paid extra in the past for 20-30k mile cars as unlike the number on the reg (stupid number plate obsession in this country...) low mileage will actually make a massive difference in wear/tear parts, faults, running costs etc. my car is the same...
  19. Auto wipers

I also found that light drizzle doesn't activate the auto wipe so I have to check if it is on. Or do the wheel flick trick described above. I guess you could say "it is not a bug, it is a feature" :D
  20. New old member

sorry to hijack the thread, but I am currently looking at getting those tyres. Have you any experience with them in warm&dry conditions too?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.