Search results

1. Cupra 300 price changes

Yes it is available but you have to ask for it. SEAT don't advertise or really promote it. You will need to put down 50% deposit to get it. You won't get 0% PCP.
  2. Cupra 300 price changes

On top of manufacturer discount, you can still pick the DSG up now for £24,218 on DTD. In addition, you can still claim the £1000 SEAT loyalty discount off this price. So depending on how you purchase, you could pick a a base DSG up for Cash or PCP = £23,218 0%HP = £24,468 Absolute...
  3. New Virtual cockpit

The brochure only mentioned the digital cockpit on the Cupra. No mention f it being an option on the other models from what I can see.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi Rob, I have a feeling my 300 is not set up right as others say it sounds great in Cupra mode. Mine sounds lovely and raspy in Sport mode but is quiet as a mouse in Cupra mode. You really have to hammer it to get it to make any sort of grunting noise. Think people have said its just a...
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

WOW - This is Desire Red? The pictures look nothing like the Desire Red I saw in the flesh. I would have put my house on this being solid Red (and would now be homeless!). Just goes to show how difficult it is to show the true colour off with a photograph.
  6. Eco Mode Issue?

Tried this and can confirm on the Cupra 300 it doesn't quite work as the manual said. It always leaves it in the drive profile you last selected. Mine is DSG and does swap the gearbox setting from (S)port (if Cupra or Sport profile previously selected) to (D)rive on start up. To put it back...
  7. Who uses a tyre inflator?

I have the Ring one as well - superb. Had it for years without any issues.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Interesting that you ordered Emocian Red in July and got it. I ordered in April and was told that I would not get Red as it was being withdrawn. I ordered Ice Silver and Got Urban Silver instead. Looks lovely in red.
  9. Plasti DIPPED MY badges ( emblems )

I ordered the CUPRA lettering in Black Gloss (part of the original black pack) from SEAT Listers in Worcester for £22.80. You may have to pay a couple of quid for delivery if needed. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440526 Lot easier than trying to spray the silver ones.
  10. Eco Mode Issue?

This is very intriguing. If I change to Cupra profile (defaults to Sport gearbox) and change to Normal gearbox, this is the setting it starts on when I get back in the car (at least I thought it was). However, the manual seems to state exactly what other people have been experiencing...
  11. Options affecting Leon lead times

Yes the delays are very annoying. I wonder whether the situation will improve slightly as people hold back for the new virtual cockpit, but then gets worse again as everyone bang their orders in on BW 2?
  12. Cupra 290 Black

Where are you getting this statistic from? There wouldn't be 90% of Cupra's in any one single colour, let along Dynamic Grey.
  13. Stereo phone compatibility

I have an IPhone 8 Plus and Apple Play works fine on my 2017 Leon Cupra, but it is via USB and not the same MDI cable you specify
  14. which of these tyres would your money go on?

None of them I'd spend the extra and get the Pilot Sport 4s - Best Tyre you can buy and not as expensive if you shop round for the deals. Is the better braking performance (both in the dry and the wet) worth the extra over the cheaper tyres - no brainer...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm not surprised as dealers seem to be the last to get told things. When I ordered my car in Ice Silver I asked him to confirm whether it would actually be painted in Ice Silver or Urban Silver. He didn't even know that Urban Silver had been introduced to replace Ice Silver. SEAT marketing...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Eclipse Orange is available in the UK as well. A number of sites are now taking orders for this colour, e.g. DriveTheDeal. £575 option. Lovely colour and can't wait to see some orders come through with this. Defo the colour I would have ordered for the Cupra if was available at the time.
  17. CUPRA Black Badge Lettering

Part number is 6LL853687A 041 Yes the letters come on a cardboard template for easy lining up.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Think you made the right choice not waiting. Bit crap when a Ltd Edition comes along and you can't pick the colour you want. Not sure why they have done this. Anyway congrats on your order and nice saving - over 20%
  19. CUPRA Black Badge Lettering

Part arrived today. Lettering was the black gloss so well pleased with the price of £22.80
  20. CUPRA Black Badge Lettering

Rang Mike at Listers and he confirmed it is the Black Gloss version and so I have ordered. Will post back if this turns out to be Silver rather than Black.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise