Search results

1. Centre muffler delete but what to replace with...

https://www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/videos/1033941683422990/ Got mine done yesterday
  2. Centre muffler delete but what to replace with...

I’m having this fitted tomorrow morning. Shouldn’t be too loud an you can always put one back in place if it is.
  3. Centre muffler delete but what to replace with...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F362193903307 Try this?
  4. Quick Question about fuel

Shell v power but I’ve put Tesco Momentum99 in too. I would only use these personally. When you run empty try one an I bet you notice the difference.
  5. Cupra 280 manual stage 1 clutch

Not sure on where I’m gonna to go yet. But I will ask around for a lower torque map if that helps the clutch last.
  6. Cupra 280 manual stage 1 clutch

That makes sense. I’m hoping it should be fine and I don’t give the car too much abuse.
  7. Cupra 280 manual stage 1 clutch

I’ve heard stories of golf R clutches going even running standard power, I assume they would be similar to the cupra?
  8. Cupra 280 manual stage 1 clutch

Can a cupra 280 manual clutch handle a stage 1 remap? Looking to go stage 1 but if I need a clutch upgrade I won’t bother.
  9. Exhaust / res delete cupra

£115 for parts £30 fitted
  10. Exhaust / res delete cupra

Thanks for the reply. I’m maybe going for stage 1 in the future so 360+ Hp so just making sure.
  11. Exhaust / res delete cupra

I’m looking at getting the silencer and resonator on my cupra 280 replaced with this Does anyone know if I should be worried about the bends not being mandrel bent or if they make much of a difference. Possibly going for stage 1 in the future too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Exhaust/ res delete

I’m looking at getting the silencer and resonator on my cupra 280 replaced with this Does anyone know if I should be worried about the bends not being mandrel bent or if they make much of a difference. Possibly going for stage 1 in the future too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

I have a 280 so have an extra resonator. Think im going to have them both cut out some time soon
  14. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

How much did it cost? And where did you get it done?
  15. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

That sounds much better. Can’t wait to get mine done
  16. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

Cheers pal. Stockport is not too far from me so I I’ll have to get it done. New tyres is first on the list though. Yes do try get a video up please
  17. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

Where did you get the silencer removed? An how much did it cost? I want mine doing on my 280
  18. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

How much did this cost you and where did you get it done? If you don’t mind me asking as I’m from Manchester too.
  19. Cupra or something else ...

What tyres did you have before fitting the Michelin?
  20. Cupra tyres

Yeah thanks for the replies. Think I’m going to go with the Michelin ps4s. May sting the wallet a bit but if they are as good as I’ve been told it may be worth it. Also if they last a bit longer they may actually work out cheaper in the long run!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members