Search results

1. Cupra 280 manual stage 1 clutch

Can a cupra 280 manual clutch handle a stage 1 remap? Looking to go stage 1 but if I need a clutch upgrade I won’t bother.
  2. Exhaust / res delete cupra

I’m looking at getting the silencer and resonator on my cupra 280 replaced with this Does anyone know if I should be worried about the bends not being mandrel bent or if they make much of a difference. Possibly going for stage 1 in the future too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Exhaust/ res delete

I’m looking at getting the silencer and resonator on my cupra 280 replaced with this Does anyone know if I should be worried about the bends not being mandrel bent or if they make much of a difference. Possibly going for stage 1 in the future too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Cupra tyres

Has anyone got any recommendations for tyres? I’m looking at Goodyear Eagle assymetric 3s at eh minute if anyone has any experience with them. In 235/35/19 for a cupra 280
  5. Manual exhaust noise

Hello this is my first post having just joined after recently buying a cupra. Just curious as to whether a manual 280 is able to make pop noises as I passed a red cupra yesterday and it sounded very nice. Nice exhaust note and a loud pop :p P.s if that was you in the south manchester area...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.