Search results

1. 245/35/19

It's been a whole summer now, and no problems whatsoever. Family trips with fully loaded car and there was no rubbing. Regarding performance I like the way car is behaving. Steering is slightly numb, but grip is much much better. Also bigger sidewall made the ride more compliant which is also a...
  2. 245/35/19

Just wanted to contribute this topic, because I also reserached before buying. Fitted 245/35 R19 Continental SportContact6 today on Leon Cupra with standard wheels and standard suspension. No rubbing at all, much much lower rolling noise than the OEM PZero. I need more time, but for now better...
  3. Leon Cupra 300

Leon Cupra 300

4. Trackday 102020

Trackday 102020

5. Trackday 102020

Trackday 102020

6. Trackday 102020

Trackday 102020

7. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Its been a while since I posted....Here goes couple of recent ones...
  8. Seat Leon Cupra 300 white

Standard sound system, opted just for winter pack, manual transmission, parking sensors with camera and full link. Don't really care much about sound quality, this sounds ok for me.
  9. Seat Leon Cupra 300 white

It is here, it came along with your car and three more. Already amazed and enjoying it, really great power delivery and really didn't expect it to be so economical. Also didn't expect it to be so comfortable. All in all, really pleased with car.
  10. Seat Leon Cupra 300 white

Congrats, really nice spec! Enjoy and all the best!
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is here, also I know about 3 or 4 more that came in the country in the same time. Here it is, monsoon grey, parking sensors with camera, winter pack and full link with everything else standard. For now, really pleased with comfort level in comfort mode. The grip will be the issue, if...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine in last week of march, whoever gets it first puts up some pics... Will be in touch...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice spec, hope you get it soon, and have fun when you get it, I'm sure we will be in touch in future :-)
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Haha, wonders of internet, glad to see fellow countryman here. Ordered mine in Porsche Sarajevo, as I understand you are also waiting for Cupra?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, for my first post here, I ordered 5dr Cupra 300 manual in monsoon grey with full link, parking sensors and camera and winter pack. Should be here in second week of june. It was a torture to get the manual here, SEAT in Bosnia and Herzegovina supplies Cupra only with DSG as standard, but we...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.