Search results

1. ASQ1983

H7 or H7R HIDs???? (have a quick look)

Dont believe to anyone who post on forum as he/she may have less idea than you! H7 hid bulbs are ONLY to use in projector type headlights! H7R are bulbs that should be used in standard reflector type headlights! LEONs have reflector type headlights and if you put standard H7 bulb it wont...
  2. ASQ1983

TORQUE PRO APP (viaBT-OBD) what figures you got on your TDI PD150 ?

Hi Leon maniacs!:):):):) This thread is for people who want to check health of their engine,boost,mpg,parameters mostly of TDI engines.:lol: i was playing alot recently with torque app and cheap ebay OBD diagnostic inteface that you connect to your OBD diag port under ashtray [B)]...
  3. ASQ1983

Problems selling an LCR

Put it on autotrader m8.. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  4. ASQ1983

3" Exhaust, is it necessary? Why not 2.5"?

No much difference between 2.5" vs 3" as longg as its straight through :) Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  5. ASQ1983

Enjoy your cupra R m8! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  6. ASQ1983

Bad turbo noise?

There shouldn't be any play on a wheel of your turbo, i cant hear too much of metalic noise from video but mine was often overboosting before completly died on motorway.. Your Turbocharger will die one day for sure.. And it may be days or months before that.. Flush engine and change oil even...
  7. ASQ1983

Oil...What to use in your TDI

After done loads of research and asking top mechanics arond me I found that best oil solution for LEON MK1 1.9 TDI PD150 150HP+ is: Millers Oils XF Longlife 5W40 - High Performance Fully Synthetic its 505.01 PD engine oil and made in UK .
  8. ASQ1983

Tdi upgrades

Have you done those upgrades already? how many bhp its now on if yes? how much u spent? is it not cheaper just sell 90bhp and buy stock FR?( safer than modding 90bhp engine to limits)
  9. ASQ1983

new cam cost effective on high mile pd150?

LOL Glow plug change £300?! i just bought them for £35 oem:lol: new and replaced using one key in 10 minutes on my own hmmm :whistle:
  10. ASQ1983

who here has had their Cupra Tdi remapped?

150->190bhp Had my MK1 TDI remapped from 150 to 190 with dyno printout.. feels a lot better now and loosing traction when accelerate hardly ( i know i got shitty 19" tires - AUTOGRIP - dont buy they will kill you in wet ;] ). That was generic map and only mod I got is overpriced Pipercross...
  11. ASQ1983

Hello Cupra maniacs!!

Hi everyone! Got Leon FR finally and love it ! So far got new Pipercross air filter, cabin filter, fitted arm rest, new bulbs and done remap with dyno printout shows 190bhp amd 399Nm! im happy with this. Also spend time refurbishing alloys with ebay repair kit and tinted windows myself plus...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.