Search results

1. Chudders

How to get this off

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50x-VW-Volkswagen-T5-Transporter-Interior-Door-Card-Trim-Panel-Fastener-Clips-/332469081235?hash=item4d68b39493 Can definitely find them cheaper, but that's what you need
  2. Chudders

How to get this off

Yeah, i've replaced the passenger side before; Door card off job; It's easy though, be careful when pulling the door card away as there's a few very tight connections - Passenger side was literally an unplug one and plug the new part in job though, the plastic was snug and the new window lever...
  3. Chudders

Clutch Stop Upgrade

I very rarely post about mods and such, but i can't believe how such a small design can make the driveability of a car so much better. For the sake of £20 i can't speak highly enough of it - Really sharpens up gear changes and makes the whole driving experience feel snappier; You notice it...
  4. Chudders

Drivers Floor Mat Issue

I've seen a few mats like this, i think it's dependant on how people rest their feet, mine had one in already when i bought it, and i'm starting to make one in my 2nd set lol. You can get genuine replacement parts from RPS online via Facebook; IE Anything direct from seat - message him for you...
  5. Chudders

Anyone had this happen?

Can't say i have, but first thing i'd try is putting some form of leather cream/moisturiser on it from a detailing company to see if it makes it any nicer? (Assuming it's leather?)
  6. Chudders

Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

I actually put a hi-flo converter into the back of the headunit in the glove box straight into the loom, i have a diagram somewhere i'll have a look for it, and then tucked it away behind so you'd never know it was there, But as yours is an estate probably a better idea to tap into a rear speaker.
  7. Chudders

Cupra fuel

Yeah, i will just fill-up with whatever "Premium" fuel i can get hold of dependant on where i am, my local is Tesco so usually use Momentum 99, my nearest shell is 10miles away. For the sake of 5p a litre just use whatever premium is available at the time, - It will run fine on any 95, but you...
  8. Chudders

Cupra 280 Cam Follower Replacement

It's all packaged up still so will be going back, Completely threw me when it arrived lol; My own fault for assuming and not looking it up first :fool:
  9. Chudders

Cupra 280 Cam Follower Replacement

I've got a cam follower and seal which I purchased as a routine check part after doing it on the old style with the black coatings, however when it arrived it is not what I was expecting lol, it has a runner instead of the coating. Has anyone replaced one on a 280 etc who can run me through it...
  10. Chudders

Heresy with Audi wheels?

I really like them, Lot's of people put wheels from different cars on, i've had the diamond cut RS6 alloys on a Leon before and had some great responses on them. Which wheels does it currently have out of curiosity? At the end of the day mate, it's your car and if your happy who cares?
  11. Chudders

Cupra 280 Brakes

Could someone advise on the PR codes or sizes for discs/pads on a Cupra 280? - when on Euros/GSF i cannot find the brakes with the PR Codes from my boot sticker? Thanks.
  12. Chudders

Diverter Valve for Cupra 290

The black piece thats connected to and then comes out of the turbo? I'm sure theres some torx bolts securing the black piece which you undo See if you can find anything in the workshop manuals: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-mk3-official-seat-workshop-manuals-link.442353/...
  13. Chudders

Remap question?

Efficiency; fuel burn, mixtures, smoother power delivery, a remap essentially fine tunes the standard map from the factory. In theory, as long as it's a decent map anyway.
  14. Chudders

Part Revision Numbers?

Is there a specific order they go in, or a lookup to find the newest revisions of said parts? In this instance i'm after a DV Valve; Part no: 06F145710 But there's B,C,D,G Revisions - am i correct to assume they just go alphabetically?
  15. Chudders

Mk3 300 4 Drive RPM Hesitation

Would the DV not throw a fault if it had ruptured or anything? - Never had to replace one so i'm not sure; Equally has this fixed anyones hesitation? I've got a service kit & cam follower on the way, but could try the DV too for the sake of what they cost, see if it makes a difference. I'm also...
  16. Chudders

I've only ever used V-Power; Also had leak tests, boost pressure tests etc, everything always comes back normal.
  17. Chudders

I get exactly the same in a manual 280 and it annoys the hellout of me - there is a whole thread on it hidden somewhere; Seems pretty normal nowdays.
  18. Chudders

Whats your honest opinion?

Had a 2.0Tdi 184, was pretty pokey yet very economical, used to do a 200 mile round trip every few weeks and would often see 65mpg. Lovely to drive, very spacious fairly comfortable, what struck me the most was getting used to the odd bonnet shape to start with, as previous cars where flatter...
  19. Chudders

Cupra 280, Which DV+?

Yeah as Benjiman said i doubt it will fit too, which is unfortunate at a £60 saving lol.
  20. Chudders

Cupra 280, Which DV+?

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/gfb/gfb-dv-for-vag-20fsi-turbo-engines OR https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/gfb/gfb-dv-for-vag-2-0tfsi-ea888-gen3-engines/ Both look as though they'd fit, but assuming the second is adjusted for clearance/space issues?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.