Search results

1. Team Heko Wind Deflector Fitting

Buy some extra clips from ebay. I also put extra double sided tape all along the edges. Do both those and then leave it overnight. Shouldn't budge after that. It's always a good idea to inspect them from time to time as I have heard of instances of them flying off whilst driving - particularly...
  2. Lease Damage Charges

Let us know here too please as I'm sure it will be helpful for the Op. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. Lease Damage Charges

@julian24110 let us know how you get on with a chips away quote. I for one will be (pleasantly) surprised if that bonnet scratch in particular can be smart repaired; it's such a big flat faced panel. Would be good to hear your experience. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. Lease Damage Charges

That is quite expensive. My local bodyshop charged me around £50 for door dent removal, but admittedly I was getting the whole front wing sprayed while it was there too..... Similar situation, lease return. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. Lease Damage Charges

Deep scratches where bare or oxidised metal is visible?..... Maybe smart repairs have improved in last few years, but I've always had my local ones tell me they can't fix those. Won't hurt to get a quote Op. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. Lease Damage Charges

Doubt if chips away will be able to deal with either of those. Agree that none of those will pass inspection. It's always hit and miss whether the lease company charges you, but the inspection will pick those up. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Lease Damage Charges

Pics would help. The low mileage will not offset the damage. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Cupra ST tyres

Mine is a lease car and came as standard on Conti SC 5. Not had any problems thus far and good overall grip but then the car has only done 7k miles with only spirited (not aggressive) driving so not much of a comprehensive review from me. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. Opinions Wanted Before Purchase Please

Leased a brand new 2017 1.4 TSI 150 Manual and had no problems with it. Mated it to a Racechip tuning box and it had plenty of grunt, but still very frugal. Wouldn't hesitate getting this engine in a car again. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. Change operation of DSG in manual

You could change your driving style..... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. Vehicle quality solutions

I've never really paid attention to which collection company picked up my lease returns. So not sure about this one. Have you done many lease returns before? Is your question specifically about this collection company? Happy to give general advice on collections but don't want to patronise you...
  12. Parking sensors (aftermarket?)

Look at my pics above. I didn't need to take my bumper off. I guess it would make life easier if you did though. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. Parking sensors (aftermarket?)

That's really neat. I will remember to use that tool next time I fit some. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. Parking sensors (aftermarket?)

The hole saw bit always come with the sensor kit. I just used that. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. Parking sensors (aftermarket?)

I've fitted sensors quite a few times over the years. The trickiest parts are getting a clean finish on the sensor holes in the bumper, and tapping into the reverse light wiring. Other than that it's pretty straightforward. Here's some pics of the last one I did about 18 months ago. This was the...
  16. Servicing Question

Hi mate. Yeah just get the garage to switch to long life. I've done the same with my 2019 Cupra too. Also my lease is also with ALD. I've leased with them before too, they are a reasonable bunch so you shouldn't have any problems. Also they allow you to service at independent garages as long as...
  17. ULEZ london....

Just checked my 2019 Cupra and it says no ULEZ. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. Rear LED tail light not working.....

I didn't know that. I've always worried about mine failing thinking it would be an expensive item to replace. Do you know of any actual cases of people claiming for this under (as you put it) the lifetime warranty? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. Upgrade SatNav on Leon Mk3 (300 Cupra Estate)

I didn't think people even used the built in sat Nav anymore. Your car should support android auto / apple car play. Use Waze or Google maps. Those systems are so much more superior especially with live traffic information. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. Cupra Oil Srvice notification

Sounds good. Bear in mind Nationwide are only a broker and your lease company will be someone else. Your ongoing contractual relationship is with the leasing company not Nationwide. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members