Search results

1. Spare Wheel

I have several spare wheels for the 2003/2008 Fr’s. They are 16 in and have (bad) tyres of 16/45/205 on them, you’re welcome to have one if it helps you out and you can get to either Portsmouth or Oxford (where I work) to pick it up.
  2. Wires below front seats

Sadly, like most VAG cars of our age the airbag warning light is vulnerable due to the inadequate yellow (I think) connector plug under the seats. It sounds like your previous owner may have attempted to repair but given up. A fix is,- Remove the plug and solder the wires together or solder a...
  3. 312mm Big Brake Conversion for Ibiza, Polo or Fabia

Brand New (Recon) Audi TT calipers and sliders to upgrade your brakes. These JUST squeeze under 16 inch alloys. You’ll need to source your own discs (about 60 quid from euro car parts) but included in the above is a set of new Audi pads in their box. The difference these make to braking is...
  4. Ibiza Cupra PD160 Yellow Colour Code ?

Pretty sure the paint code is under the trim in the boot.
  5. Cruise Control

On TOP of stalk
  6. Cruise Control

I’m pretty sure ours didn’t have it as an option but can be retro fitted by Ross Clarke (on here and Briskoda) but it could be someone has just put an CC stalk on yours. To see if yours is indeed fitted/working make sure the sliding button on tool of stalk slid over to the left (on) drive up to...
  7. MK4 FR Alloy

Bump Also need an engine/box plastic under try and gearstick gator. Cash waiting anyone?
  8. MK4 FR Alloy

Hi Guys This is just on the off chance...... Have any of you got a spare you’d like to exchange some beer tokens for? To confirm they are the Ronal 601 610 025J part no. It could be 801 810 025K but it’s very dirty. Best John
  9. Gearbox Drain Plug

Update in case anyone’s interested... The tool for the 6 speed box is a Draper 63476 which you can get on Amazon for less than a tenner/VAG no longer sell them! So armed with that, two washers, two liters of oil from TPS and a tube of Molyslip from Halfrauds I set about doing what needed to be...
  10. Gearbox Drain Plug

Hi Guys Before I start pulling the undertray off and find I don’t have the tool/key for the drain plug for my Pd130’s six speed, any of you genius’s know what it is? Cheers
  11. Scrap it or keep it???

50mpg and an MOT passer? Why on earth would you get rid of it and risk buying an unknown quantity? Mine was revo’d 3 years back, still produces roughly the same 171brake and does 54 mpg at 980 miles a week. New wing takes a hour to fit.
  12. Ram air Cone Filter help

Finally don’t bother with a PD160 intake again expensive way of getting bugger all benefit/guess how I know?
  13. Ram air Cone Filter help

Mate, don’t bother. It’ll be an expensive way of getting the sum total of bugger all performance. Use the dough for a fuel filter, oil and oil filter change, you’ll notice more difference and you’re engine will thank you for it. BTW get the bits and oil from TPS where they will be genuine VW...
  14. Brake for Mk4 (6L)

Not sure if your car is doable but hopefully someone will chip in... My FR is now wearing an Audi TT 312mm set up which needed discs, calipers and carriers. It is without doubt the best upgrade I’ve made to the car. Good luck
  15. Retrofit cruise control

Hi Daniel Ross (Techie) on this Forum did mine for about 250 I think but not only is he a great guy who knows our cars inside out he does a fab job too. Car has done a fautless 35k since and I use mine all the time.
  16. New Tyres which?

Quick update in case anyone else is thinking 'tyres' soon for their Ibiza...... My fronts will need replacing in a couple weeks especially after yesterdays spirited sunny afternoon country blaaaast. Bit of back ground,- My pd130 is running 171 brake and has the 312mm brake set up so tyres don't...
  17. Avoid Horizon LEDs if you want to receive anything ordered

OK I’m going to give it another 24hrs before I damn them completely but sadly it looks as though all those negative comments across the web are true. I’ll give a full(ish) report over the weekend but meantime would I recommend them? No If I knew someone was going to order from them I’d advise...
  18. Avoid Horizon LEDs if you want to receive anything ordered

Sorry Mate, I should have been clearer,- obviously they get their stock from abroad and HMRC (civil servants) sit on incoming goods pending customs payment/clearance which may add to delays/I’m being very kind here and excusing what is still pretty poor behaviour.
  19. Avoid Horizon LEDs if you want to receive anything ordered

Form an orderly queue I guess guys........ I bought some low beams back in March and all went well with the products being great, HOWEVER, on the back of this I decided to order the High beams in November and you've guessed it no product and now no answer to either whatsapp (never a good sign a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.