Search results

1. Cupra 300 For Sale 5dr Manual Urban Silver 17 plate

The Mrs will not drive it to quick and scares her to death got a Beamer coming in July 140hp
  2. Cupra 300 For Sale 5dr Manual Urban Silver 17 plate

It did cost me a few Bob last year and 6 points but not the reason for selling the cars fantastic but the kids are growing fast and need a more practical car I will shed a tear when it goes
  3. Cupra 300 For Sale 5dr Manual Urban Silver 17 plate

Looking at selling my Leon Cupra 300 5dr manual Urban Silver 17 plate only 9k on the clock and in immaculate condition What sort of price do you think would be a fair price for the car.
  4. The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

TBH it’s not the answering of the phone or changing your radio station is the problem there all accessible by the buttons on your steering wheel if you have your phone connected by Bluetooth. It’s the fact now just to change the temperature in your car you have to mess about with the iPad on a...
  5. The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

TBH I don’t think the Golf R sales would be impacted by the Cupra hatchback being 4wd drive down to badge snobbery. End of the day the Seat is a better looking car than the golf but engine and interior are near on identical and apart from the odd hard plastic panels in the seat compared to the...
  6. The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

Yes I fully understand that Lol but in my opinion they have gone to far for basic controls in the car you either have to talk to it or scroll through an iPad screen to change everyday basic requests. I know its the trendy thing at the moment and most other brands are going the same way until we...
  7. The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

Yes dry road conditions its ok but slightly damp or wet sorry you get the renown wheel hop, mine is a manual and a standard stock car so the DSG could be better I don't know and with a few mods no doubt could be better. When the car as got past this stage yes its fantastic and the performance...
  8. The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

Sorry but 290bhp-300bhp is ample enough for any front wheel drive car, I struggle to get traction now in my 300 when I boot it and the chances I get to use the full power are minimal unless you arrange a track day to rag it around for the day. If they made it 4wd I could understand more bhp and...
  9. The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

Not being funny I want to drive it not have a conversation with a car
  10. The first image of the all-new CUPRA Leon

TBH I don't mind the shape, I don't mind the interior apart from the iPad stuck on the dash. Its the fact they have near on everything controlled by the iPad on a dash and even the light switch's are controlled by a mini Xbox d pad. I must be old fashioned but I like to switch my lights on...
  11. SEAT have ruined the LEON

Yes sorry to say it’s the end of Seat for me, my Cupra 300 is due to be returned in July and I’ve loved every bit of it despite it costing me 6 points on my license and a hefty fine. TBH it’s not the cars shape it’s solely down to that I must be old fashioned that I like a simple button or a...
  12. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Hi All, 4 Months later I finally went to court today for my speeding offence 6 points and quite a substantial fine but happy to keep my licence. Just a big thank you for the advise on this thread from fellow members and a lesson certainly learnt Cheers
  13. Best deals for a new Leon cupra

Go onto whatcar.com they have comparison website which will list all the main dealers. Just put in your expected mileage and what down payment you are intending to put down say a 3+35 contact based on 8k per year non maintained would be about £906 to put down and then around £302 with no admin...
  14. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Hi Cheers for that yes very similar situation with the kids on the school runs and trying to work this around me and my Mrs who both works shifts, I also have to take care of my Dad who since my mum died as turned into a recluse who will not leave the house so every Friday I take him out to do...
  15. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Hi Not denying the offence or the evidence and will be pleading guilty to the offence. After 28yrs having a clean licence I was hoping they would take this into consideration. But looking at the reply's its looking unlikely so I will have to take the consequences of my brief moment of stupidity.
  16. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Yes mate I’m sorry to say when the lease as finished I will be going back to normality. The car itself I love it to bits and the performance is outstanding and its a animal, but without taking it around a track or breaking the law your unable to get the full performance out of it. Makes me laugh...
  17. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Christ I didn’t think it would be that much for a first offence on my driving license in 28yrs of driving. Advise I’ve had it could be a ban between 7-56 days or 6 points if my mitigation goes ok
  18. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Nothing yet but they have 6 months and been told it usually takes about 3 months
  19. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Yes mate no previous convictions in 28yrs of driving and no accidents in 28yrs
  20. Speeding !!!!!!!!

Yes already rang a few for quotes and tbh it’s out of my league and would be double the cost of the potential fine coming to me. I’m sure I can grovel and plead my case of the consequences of what a ban will affect not me but my children and possibly my wife’s job also
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.