Search results

1. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

Car is up for sale, if anyone interested: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202002107145354
  2. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

No worries, gives me more time to enjoy the car :)
  3. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

was hopping get something around 20k.
  4. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

Not yet. Need to wash it and take some photos, but here are some old(er) photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PatkPoU4xqjKLPyj8 It's a 2018 (Apr) Seat Leon Cupra 5 door, 6 DSG, hatchback. Mystery blue - 1 owner. no outstanding finance on the car - 10600 miles, mostly used for weekend to get out of...
  5. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

I found a possible replacement for it, pm me if your buddy want to check my Cupra.
  6. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

that's my biggest worry going private ... who is gonna have 20k cash in bank ...
  7. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

Thanks I'll have a look that one as well.. Just tried webuyanyc@r and got 18k. which is not that bad ... update: motorways suggests 18.5k ... 19k for private (autotrader) not sure if that extra 500 worth the hassle.
  8. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

got that figure from autotrader valuation.
  9. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

Question, is it possible to trade in for a lot cheaper car and pocket diff in cash?
  10. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

Long story short: We are planning to relocate from the UK within a year or so, 2018 Cupra 300 DSG is now coming up 2 years in April. Right now it's been valued ~19k (trade in value) Not sure if i should sell it now, while it has warranty, and get something cheap (<5k) for the year or just...
  11. 1.4 TSi ACT economy

My best effort was 64.1 mpg with 1.4 ACT. Bored to death never ever matched it. lol
  12. Leon cupra DSG noise

i have the Cupra 300 DSG 6 speed - 2018 no whining in any gear
  13. Carista App

How does the free trial work? I used it with my device once, what happens if i give the bundle to someone, is she/he gonna get a free trial as well?
  14. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

I agree in Cupra mode is too much, it's OK in sport mode. it's actually enhances the engine sound at lower RPMs
  15. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

Not as fake as I thought this thing is: The Soundactor is a piezoelectric speaker. It's playing the actual engine sounds. -- read some sh!t on the internet, must be true :D anyway, does anyone know the sound levels of the sound aktor in Normal/Sport/Cupra, Like 0%, 50% and 100% ? Basically If...
  16. Does the Cupra dash rattle? (soundaktor)

Same with Cupra 300, rattle caused by Sound Actor. I did disable it with Carista. No rattle
  17. Recall Letter - For LED indicators

my Cupra is going in for a service + led fix this Saturday. I really hope it won't reset the stupid sound actuator
  18. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

It must be the diff, when pulling out from a junction my old fr 1.4 was hopeless. Cupra just pulls itself out with easy.
  19. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

i honestly think the Cupra is too powerful, u can only enjoy full power for a couple of seconds and u risk breaking the speed limit, or just stuck behind Miss Daisy .... question: What is the rear suspension setup on the 190 TSI?
  20. Cupra 300 vs Fiesta ST ?

grnm is a great mini, but way to expensive 26k and also limited edition. 26k is Leon Cupra money
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.