Search results

1. Cupra 300 depreciation, when to sell?

Long story short: We are planning to relocate from the UK within a year or so, 2018 Cupra 300 DSG is now coming up 2 years in April. Right now it's been valued ~19k (trade in value) Not sure if i should sell it now, while it has warranty, and get something cheap (<5k) for the year or just...
  2. Cupra 300 vs Fiesta ST ?

I have a Cupra 300 2018. I really like it but We need a second car ... so Anyone with a Cupra driven the Fiesta ST MK8 (2018+) yet? just wondering how it compares. ( I know it's a different class, size, etc) I know it's one of the best if not the best when u are in the mood for a hooning but...
  3. passanger side wiper part number?

A cat decided to destroy my wipers, ripped off the rubber from the blades Does anyone have the part number for Cupra 2018 hatchback 5 door ? or ebay/amazon whatever link, thanks
  4. Need a shed, any suggestions?

I have a year old Cupra, which I love, but we just moved and lost the underground parking, the car is parked on the streets of London, birds are sh!ting on it, other cars are bumping into it, hail damages it, etc, you name it. I cannot watch this happening :( I'm thinking about, just selling...
  5. Mandatory speed limiters to be fitted to all new cars in Europe after 2022

https://www.evo.co.uk/news/22326/mandatory-speed-limiters-to-be-fitted-to-all-new-cars-in-europe-after-2022 Never ever will be buying by a new car after 2022
  6. sound aktor volume

Just curious how people set it up Please vote as well ( and reply if u want )
  7. Door ding protection options

Anyone using some sort of door ding protector? like a magnetic strip? I'm moving flat soon and will have to park next to other cars :scary: Thinking about something like...
  8. anyone hand polished ?

anyone tried hand polish the Leon? I have a few light scratches which I'd like to get rid I was told the paint is hard so might be a challenge
  9. Stone chips repair options

just after 9 months my bonnet looks like a teenager's face what options do I have? and what cost? I tried touch-up paint from SEAT once and that's not an option.
  10. Have I ruined my heated seats ?

So I left a bottle of water (1l) on the passenger seat, went into the gym and of course on my return I found it all leaked and soaked into the heated seat Silly I know, it was not even the weather :( I tried to save as much possible with some kitchen towels etc ... What are my chances ...
  11. Cupra vs normal diff mode

What is the difference between the 2 diff settings ( Cupra vs Normal) I do not notice any while driving around anyone could shed some light?
  12. Cupra 300 DSG shift points are rubbish - Miss Daisy vs Stig mode

Does anyone find that the shift points are useless in both D and S mode? (DSG 6 speed) D (miss Daisy) mode: it keeps shifting up to early S (Stig) mode: it stick to 2nd till the redline, even when gentle on the throttle or keep changing between 2nd and 3rd ( when just cruising in 20-30 mph...
  13. Cupra 300 - Could not select driver profile ...

Was driving home the other day, when I was in cupra mode, was reaching an area of evil (speed humps), I reached for the driver profile button, but nothing happend, just when I pressed the button the light flashed, but i did not get the menu to select the driver profile, pulled over restarted the...
  14. whole paintwork ruined by morons, quick advise needed

long story sort, the maintenance company of my flat was/is doing some drilling, loads of dust they did not cover my car, instead they tried to wipe it after. At last that's what it looks like on the bonnet and the side of the car. Car is/was brand new Cupra 300 and it was mind condition...
  15. is it possible to reprogram presets driving profiles?

i want: - comfort as is but engine in sport - sport as is but steering in cupra - cupra as is but DCC in sport - individual all in Cupra. Car is Cupra 300
  16. Losing 0.5 psi a day

Rear left wheel started to loose pressure slowly but does not go full flat.... All the rest are spot on after a week sent up. Visual inspection revealed nothing. Car is 3 month old. I probably have to pop in the a service to check it Just wondering what this might be? Was it a puncture I'd...
  17. Occasional DSG slip when shifting from 1st to 2nd?

I noticed this over the weekend on a new Cupra 300 (4k miles at clock) DSG manual mode, starting from stand still, hard acceleration. when shifting up from 1st to 2nd the rev goes up a bit than the clutch bites a ( it feels like in a manual when quickly shifting and the u haven't full...
  18. any decent cupholders?

in short we cannot fit 2 takeaway coffee cups into the front cupholders. just wondering if anyone found/bought any extra cupholders? (something like u stick it into the vent/dashboard an can hold a paper cup )
  19. Cupra torque steer while overtaking?

I noticed the car pulls a bit left when I quickly switch lane and floor it ... basically happens while overtaking I did not notice the same while pulling from stand still only when overtaking ... Car is brand new with 3000 miles in it. Anyone got the same?
  20. Hit a pothole, what to do next?

I was cruising back from Brecon Beacons on the M4 when I hit a big f*&^!"ng pothole at 69MPH. The car (Cupra 300) beeped and the tyre pressure warning came on. I thought that was it and i had a puncture or buckled the wheel so I pulled over to investigate ... all seemed good, no visual damage...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise