Search results

1. Brandon

Digital Dash

My total mileage is displayed on the bottom of the digital dash on the right hand side. I think it's also displayed permanently, with the trip distance on the left. You can see what I mean on my photo in an earlier post. Hope that helps.
  2. Brandon

New Virtual cockpit

No, it's not in demo mode. I simply pressed the Navigation function, selected a destination then pressed the small icon on the touchscreen to toggle the map to the cockpit, which puts the world graphic as a background and a turning window on the touchscreen. Yes, maybe a more complex turn may...
  3. Brandon

New Virtual cockpit

Tell, Fingers crossed this works... What else would you like to see?
  4. Brandon

New Virtual cockpit

Tell, I think this might work.
  5. Brandon

Digital Dash

Thanks Mate. Schoolboy error - I should have read the manual first! So, I just played around with the settings and can now have the whole map in the cockpit. It's a shame that the individual turns are on the touchscreen rather than on the edge of the cockpit (unless you're going to tell me...
  6. Brandon

New Virtual cockpit

Hi Tell, so I just had a quick look and have taken a photo of the turn display. Unfortunately, I can't paste a photo on this reply. When I try to insert an image it's asking for a http address! Anyway, the cockpit shows the map with blue directions superimposed on the map and the touchscreen...
  7. Brandon

colour choice help

I've had a Monsoon Grey, which I loved, but have just collected a Mystery Blue. I'm so glad I went for this new colour as it's stunning and definitely suits the more sportier look of the Cupra. As always, though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so go with your gut!!
  8. Brandon

New Virtual cockpit

Hi Tell, I'll have a look later and see if I can set this up and take a photo.
  9. Brandon

Digital Dash

with 5 options to choose from. Just read this thread and Android Auto does not work in the centre of the cockpit but only on the main 8 inch touchscreen...or at least I can't make it work but maybe because I don't have the High Nav system.
  10. Brandon

New Virtual cockpit

I picked up my Cupra yesterday and it has the virtual cockpit fitted. Still getting used to it but so far I like it. You have 5 user settings to 'play' with but has a very clean, modern look to it. Happy to answer any questions and show some photos if anyone is interested.
  11. Brandon

What colour should I pick for my Cupra 300

I've got the Monsoon Grey and is stunning...when clean but would definitely recommend this colour. Now ordered the Mystic Blue, which arrives in March, so am hoping it's going to be just as good but as others have said, it's a personal choice.
  12. Brandon

SEAT Leon Cupra 300 - Mystery Blue or Desire Red

Yes, they come as standard.
  13. Brandon

Virtual Cockpit/ illuminated door sills

Hi Matt, I'm now on my 2nd 300 (not boasting, just saying) and hardly look at the dials as I'm trying to look out for all the maniacs on the road. I also use Android Auto with Waze, Bixby on Samsung and old fashion touching buttons so not sure if I'm missing out on the virtual cockpit...
  14. Brandon

New 300 Cupra - What Should Be In The Car On Delivery ?

Just floor mats with mine too, both front and rear.
  15. Brandon

Thinking of Cupra 300

I've had my 300 for 4 months and it's amazing. So much so that when I was offered another car that I ordered another 300. I'm picking it up next month and can't wait. Get one as you won't be disappointed!
  16. Brandon

Those upgraded their 184 FR TDI to a Cupra....

No, it's a straight manual gearbox.
  17. Brandon

I suppose I'm being a tad sensible and trying to keep the revs down during its first thousand miles. My daily commute is 75 a day on A roads and motorways so it's pretty good journeys. Only a couple of hundred miles to go before I start opening it up! Has anyone seen any improvement in...
  18. Brandon

Just filled the beastie with its 2nd tank of fuel. I've done 410 miles and averaged 38mpg, So, no surprises that it's not as frugal as the FR but very impressed overall considering the 300's power and the mix of roads. Simply love this car!
  19. Brandon

Just checked my service manual. I'm on a variable schedule so will be dependent on your mileage and driving style.
  20. Brandon

It's a personal choice but all I can say is the standard 19 inch alloys are superb. I have a 300 in Monsoon Grey and they match that colour perfectly.