Search results

1. Seat Leon FR+ Supercopa Lowering Springs

Hi I have a Seat Leon FR+ Supercopa 2012 and late to the party in doing this, is my project car now so I'm after lowering it, its to be used on the road when ever I take it out and I'm wanting a equal stance to the car meaning I don't want the back to be slightly higher than the front so what...
  2. Leon Supercopa Rear Diffusser

Any one know of any after market one? after something subtle
  3. Seat Leon FR MK2

Hiya Mate good to hear from you hows things? think im only going to have a stage 1 remap and probably just a performance filter. Going to leave the CAT, DPF and EGR alone maybe just change the exhaust back box to a custom one, what do you think? I thin its the sensible option.
  4. Seat Leon FR MK2

hahaha do you mind me asking how much, thanks
  5. Hi everyone

Haven't used them but I've heard goods things about them of a few people I know who have had there's done by Celtic tunning and welcome
  6. Seat Leon FR MK2

Nisar where did you go for your remap and the DPF removal? I like near Sheffield and looking into having this done to mine, if you don't mind me asking also cost thanks
  7. Another Newby Hello

Welcome
  8. ARM REST MK2 Facelift

Dave was some one on here who everyone went to for their parts etc he worked for Sere,s Seat dealer. The one from Seat is expensive but I've had after market ones and they where not worth the money. In my option if you do a lot of motorway driving then the arm rest is a must...
  9. ARM REST MK2 Facelift

Seat do one, I got mine from Dave at Seres there are aftermarkt ones on Ebay
  10. Leon FR 2.0TDI Exhaust Query

Thanks for the reply, so can I just buy a Miltek back section?
  11. Leon FR 2.0TDI Exhaust Query

I'm looking to replace the rest section of my standard exhaust system to a upgraded one, my question is can I just buy the back section are do I have to buy the hole system? How many sections does the exhaust come in? I'm wanting a it more noise from the exhaust when putting the foot down...
  12. Any One Used Race Chip?

I didn't mean back street as meaning dodger I meant just a local garage doing the remap, none of my local garages do any type of tunning. Have found one near by that's quoted £150 and state the same results as like you say the big names, Revo etc
  13. Stage 1 remap, members experiences

So far I've just done interior bits like, aluminum door trim, dash dials aluminum trim and vent surround aluminum all genuine Seat parts. Just got a front splitter on, battery box conversion, Linear R honeycomb grill. My next plans are for a j1 induction kit and a remap plus some new 18"...
  14. Any One Used Race Chip?

Not confident in doing that, wouldn't know how to search for a local back street garage to do something like that. That why I was looking at this race Chip. Plug and play and can be taken off, but wanted to know if any one had any experience with this.
  15. Stage 1 remap, members experiences

Yea, rubbish when you cannot post anything because your new to the Forum, I have a Super Copa, had it for 2 years and now I'm wanting to play with it. Hope some one replays to your post mate.
  16. Any One Used Race Chip?

What would you recommend ?
  17. Stage 1 remap, members experiences

Is yours a Super Copa? I would be interested also to know
  18. Any One Used Race Chip?

Just looking into tunning my Seat Leon FR Super Copa 170, its bog standard don't want to start messing around with induction kits, exhaust upgrade etc. Just want the easiest, and saw this plug and play any one used it or as got it...
  19. Newbie

Welocom back to the Seat side:clap:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.