Search results

1. media cable

Strange... My car allows android auto without Bluetooth. Just via USB connection. Obviously I cannot make phone calls but I can still listen to music.
  2. Advise on 1.4TSI 125PS

Normally I set cruise control to 75mph. I do try not to go over but obviously sometimes it can't be helped. :) That is on a 52mile commute, about 6 miles is not the motorway.
  3. Can you find out car spec & options from VIN or Reg?

As previously stated its the braking sensor. I hate it, I didn't want the adaptive cruise because of the look of it. Ruins a beautiful car. But then they put the ugly sensor on it anyway! I wish I paid the extra for adaptive cruise.
  4. Advise on 1.4TSI 125PS

I've got the 2017 FR 1.4TSI 150. Brilliant car still going strong after 22,000 miles. I'm getting about 50mpg on the motorway.
  5. cornering lights

I've had this on all of my Seats, also comes on VWs and Audis. Every car I have had I always have a comment of one of your fog lights are out. lol. They also come on when you indicate.
  6. 2017 FR oil change

I have a 2017 FR its done 7,500 miles and now its asking for an oil change in 1,900 miles. Is this correct? The reason why I ask is my last car was due an oil change at 15,000 miles and SEAT refused to do it. Stating it was too early.
  7. Changing the sound equalizer manually?

Sorry totally forgot to upload it. Here are my settings. I have the 2017 FR. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. Sound Actuator for 1.4?

Which 1.4 are you talking about? 125, 140 or the 150? I have the 150 and even that I would like an custom exhaust, mine still beefs up with the standard.
  9. Changing the sound equalizer manually?

When I'm back in my car I will share my setup. However it is a bit bassy.
  10. SEAT DriveApp & Android Auto

To get Spotify/Deezer working you need an app called rock scout (I think that is what it's called). Run it first then you can select the SEAT app. I'm a bit surprised it cuts out on you more, mines the opposite.
  11. Fr standard spec

I have the 2017 FR To your question.... These are standard: Rear sensors Cruise control These are extras: Front sensors 18 inch alloys Lane assist
  12. DSG Exhaust Popping

I'm pretty sure my FR does it as well, only heard it once though. It sounded really nice! I cannot imagine what the cupra sounds like! I might have to book a test drive for the 300 at my local dealer just to listen. When I have time I'm going to dig out my go pro and mount it to the rear bumper...
  13. SEAT DriveApp & Android Auto

I managed to download this app this morning and had it connected to my FR. It works really well.
  14. 1.4 ECOTSI - High Miles / MPG

I have the 2017 1.4 FR, every morning I do 48 miles to work along the M4 and the M5. Most I have ever got out of mine is 54mpg and I can do about 450/500 miles per tank. The comment about performance and noise I'm not really sure what the older versions were like, however mine almost sounds...
  15. Mk3 fr speakers

I know OP is on about an 2014 FR. Not sure how different they are. I have the 2017 FR without seat sound and I have a subwoofer center of the dash.
  16. New SEAT Leon FR owner

Shaggy's FR TDi I do like the look of the MK2. The mods are looking sweet keep it up. Here's mine she's the 2017 FR 150. Only 3 weeks old and I'm loving every drive I have. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. Radio cuts out on an FR

I'm glad it's not just me. Hopefully there will be some sort of update soon. It's getting really annoying! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  18. Radio cuts out on an FR

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem before I ask my useless dealer. I have the 2017 FR and whenever I listen to the radio FM or DAB it seems to cut out for about a second and comes back(not all the time but at least once for a 20 minute journey) I understand that it...
  19. New SEAT Leon FR owner

Hi, I am a proud owner of a SEAT Leon FR.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members