Search results

1. 2017 Leon!!!

Was originally quoted end of May/mid June but slipped apparently due to shortage of the alloy wheels and the 1.4 engine. What colour did you go for? I've gone with Desire Red but haven't seen one in the flesh.
  2. 2017 Leon!!!

Mine was built week 27 and just been told it's now in a U.K. Port awaiting delivery to the dealership. I've been told that I should have it by the end of the month. Ordered mid-March (1.4 150 FR)
  3. 2017 Leon!!!

Just had mine brought forward from week 29 to week 28 (we are on week 25 this week I believe). That makes week 29 w/c 17th July. Assuming it then takes 2-4 weeks for the car to be delivered do you think its work telling them to keep it until the new reg arrives 1st September? Will that make any...
  4. 2017 Leon!!!

Arggggghhhh! Just been told that my delivery has slipped from build week 23 (which is this week) to week 29! 29!!!! Apparently due to demand on the alloy wheels. I'd upgraded mine to the diamond cut ones. So this may impact others on here too. Ordered mid-March. Aren't there changes due...
  5. 2017 Leon!!!

I ordered a 5dr FR 1.4 in mid-March and just had an email from my dealer today saying that my car is due to be built in 2-3 weeks time. I'm hoping for a mid-June delivery, does that sound feasible? I had a 1.4 Mk3 FR before but sold it in Oct 2016 for an Audi A3 Sportback. The A3 was superb...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.