Search results

1. Dark Camo v2

Thanks to this thread I ordered the Dark Camo v2 which arrived today. Incredible car and gorgeous colour. Delighted with it.
  2. CUPRA Formentor owner's register

Just got my V2 in Dark Camouflage today and absolutely love it. A real head turner. I thought it was incredible in the daytime, but it comes alive at night. Awesome car. Well done Cupra.
  3. Lease delivery times

Ordered my v2 Formentor 23rd March. Was given delivery estimate of 2-3 weeks (which would have been now). Dealer has said “The car is in transit from the factory to the Port” for the last 2 weeks, which I find hard to believe!
  4. Dark Camo v2

I switched my order to Dark Camo after seeing the photos on this page :love:
  5. Boot liner...

I'm hoping the one from my current Leon will fit the Formentor - it was from costco - excellent quality and i'm pretty sure it was only about £12.
  6. Dark Camo v2

That is sexy.
  7. My VZ Edition

Looks beautiful!
  8. Dark Camo v2

Wow, that is beautiful. I just ordered a V2 DSG magnetic grey on Wednesday and am regretting it now. Is it too late to get the dealer to change the order?!
  9. 2017 Leon!!!

Great thanks. Any ideas about getting the side mirrors to lower when reversing? Dealer told me to put the mirror adjustor on to "L" - but still not working..
  10. 2017 Leon!!!

I went for Monsoon Grey. Desire Red is very nice! Saw it at my local dealer on a Leon.
  11. 2017 Leon!!!

You should have it within 2 weeks then. Same wait time as me.
  12. 2017 Leon!!!

Ok thanks, although i have used it on gradients >3% and def not working. I'll have a play around and see. Cheers.
  13. 2017 Leon!!!

Is there a way to get hill assist to work? I could've sworn it was there in the brochure as a feature but definitely not working..
  14. 2017 Leon!!!

ok i can't upload until i have made 15 posts..
  15. 2017 Leon!!!

20 weeks after ordering, I finally received my Leon today! Gone from an Audi A5 Black Edition to Leon 1.4 TSI 150 5 door in monsoon grey with convenience and storage pack. First impressions are very good, smooth drive yet powerful, sturdy, interior doesn't feel cheap at all. Will try...
  16. 2017 Leon!!!

Spoke directly to Seat Customer service re my Leon FR order. It has been built (yay) and is in transit to the port of exit. Apparently it can take up to another 6 weeks for me to get hold of it (worst case). So that would be 20 weeks since ordering.. The dealer I bought from, has...
  17. 2017 Leon!!!

Thanks all, so hopefully only 8 weeks later than scheduled...
  18. 2017 Leon!!!

Been told my Leon will start being built June 12th. Any ideas as to when I could expect it with the dealer?
  19. 2017 Leon!!!

Spoke to Seat customer service as the dealer is useless. Telling me the build date is June 12th, with delivery 3-4 weeks later. So that would be up to 19/20 weeks when I was told it would be 12 weeks. Annoying when I have an Audi on PCP which was due to go back next month. Ordered...
  20. 2017 Leon!!!

Ordered my 2017 1.4 Leon on 28th Feb (11 weeks) - the dealer is telling me they still have no idea when it may come. Really disappointing. I was told it would be 12 weeks.