Search results

1. 2014 Ibiza Fuse Locations

Ah, I wonder what that one is then, I have a 5A in there.
  2. 2014 Ibiza Fuse Locations

This was close, was the one immediately to the right of this. Why can't they just give us a Fuse card. I can't really even find one online
  3. 2014 Ibiza Fuse Locations

Ah, cool. Out of interest, how would I know which is #10? is it 1-2-3 across the top? Edit: I went out and had a look at a few 7.5 amp fuses, and found a broken one. I'll take a walk up the local garage at lunch, and see how much he wants to sting me for a replacement. Hopefully not too...
  4. 2014 Ibiza Fuse Locations

I'd be interested in finding a fuse card too - I have a 2014 Ibiza Toca, and the screen wash motor has stopped working. Either it's me, or there's nothing in the manual, nor is there any fuse card anywhere in the vague vicinity of the fuse box, meaning it's rather hard to know which fuse is...
  5. Water coming out all 4 doors

Ok I guess if it's common it's less of a thing too worry about just hope it doesn't rust the door through with the standing water in the door. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. Water coming out all 4 doors

Hi So I just got in the car to leave my dad's house this afternoon, and on opening the driver's door, some water came out the bottom. I had to put some stuff in the back too, and water came out that door. I then checked the passenger side, and water came out both those doors as well. I...
  7. Ibiza advice

I just bought myself a 14 plate toca as an upgrade to my 53 plate 1.4s. I love it. There's an influx of them at the moment because the toca was released in 14 I believe, so they will be all pcp trade ins. I got a bargain on mine. 7.5k miles and the dealer only wanted 7k for it Sent from my...
  8. Update maps on SPS

No Its definitely the map data that is q1 2013. I think you have fallen for the mistake that I made in that this "built in" sps is basically a seat branded standalone Garmin unit (i could use this in my partners polo just woyldnt be able to charge it) that has an easy way to attach to the car...
  9. Update maps on SPS

Yeah. I probably didn't word that all that well. I guess my main "problem is that they're actually 18 months out of date by the time the car was made rather than not newer than the car. Considering Garmin is (I believe) a reasonable band of sat nav, and not so.e crappy brand. It does surprise...
  10. Update maps on SPS

So I have my 14 plate Toca, but the maps on the sps unit are actually older than the car! (Q1 2013 car was registered June 14). Is there any updates to the maps? I tried using the Garmin fresh app on my pc but that only has Q1 2013. Is it really that much to ask that the maps are at least...
  11. Daylight Running Lights

There's the sum total of 1 grab handle in mine - can't remember which door it's on, might be front passenger door, or one of the back doors.
  12. Daylight Running Lights

I was surprised when I went to reach my grab handle on the drivers side (sometimes sat in traffic, I just grab it with my elbow on the window) to find it wasn't there. Likewise when I noticed window handles in the back, I was a bit :o
  13. Daylight Running Lights

If it's a case of fiddling around with adding new parts etc, I'll leave it for now. Just found it odd that my partner's Polo - 3 years older - had them when Seat didn't fit them to this. If Seat wasn't part of VAG, I wouldn't have found it so odd. But I guess that just shows that...
  14. Daylight Running Lights

Can't say that I have noticed any difference in strength between on/off. It seems that the only real reason to turn the headlights "on" is so that the dash lights up at night.
  15. Daylight Running Lights

Correct, it doesn't have Stop/Start at all. Doesn't have any LED headlights either, you just start the engine, and with the lights in the "off" position, the main dipped headlights come on, as well as the lights on the back of the car (didn't realise this part until last night).
  16. Daylight Running Lights

Ah, no, it's not one that does that, the engine stays running all the time (unless I stall it lol)
  17. Daylight Running Lights

It's a Polo Match, so I think it's kinda mid-range. No, Just a regular key ignition.
  18. Daylight Running Lights

That makes sense. What got me thinking about it as that my other half' s 2011 polo had them, and with the ibiza being a polo. I had assumed seat would have put drl on. Seems not. Ah well. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  19. Daylight Running Lights

OK, so I'm at the dealer's at the moment, and they said that the car won't have DRL at all, as it's newer than the requirement to have DRL's. When did this come into force? My car was registered June 2014.
  20. Daylight Running Lights

Yeah I only had the car about 10 days too. Think the air con was broken from when I picked it up. So they are replacing the condenser for free. :) Service and parts are next to each other. So I'll ask both about the day running lights. Is it a quick/easy thing for them to enable? Sent from...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.