Search results

1. JTorra

Newbie!

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: We'd need to put it to a vote pal :moon:
  2. JTorra

Newbie!

Hey Fella! Welcome! ow far north are you? I'm over in Aberdeen
  3. JTorra

Welcome and enjoy!
  4. JTorra

Team cowie Race Supercopa

Absolute BEAST!!!! I love it
  5. JTorra

Hi I'm a new member!!

Hey man, welcome - also interested in meets depending on where they are, Aberdeen / Glasgow area for me.
  6. JTorra

hi

Hey fella! Welcome - also a mk2 driver - great motor you'll love it!
  7. JTorra

Hi from Lincolnshire

Hey man! Welcome!
  8. JTorra

Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire meets

You get anywhere with this one fella?
  9. JTorra

Interior Plastics - Alcantara Wrap or Flocking?

Hi Lads! Thanks for the feedback - yeah that looks really smart. Tried searching myself bt couldnt find any posts with pics, now I just need to try and find someone local up in Aberdeen / Glasgow that can do it for me.
  10. JTorra

Seat Leon FR MK2

Hey man, Welcome! How did the DPF removal work out for you?
  11. JTorra

Another Newby Hello

Welcome fella
  12. JTorra

Hi everyone

Hey man! Welcome! Any ideas so far?
  13. JTorra

Interior Plastics - Alcantara Wrap or Flocking?

Hey all! I have a candy White 2012 FR+ TDI 170, now I'm not a fan of the dull silver plastics around the center console and dash so.... I want to change it. :clap: Now I'm not sure if I should either wrap them in alcantara (white to match the white alcantara standard seats). Or Get a...
  14. JTorra

Stage 1 remap, members experiences

So far, got it lowered on elbach springs, aftermarket exhaust and pipercross air filter. Running 19" Zito alloys with s full bodykit, remap is next and exhaust swap out as you know and probably a DPF delete also. Really want to line some of the interior plastics with alcantara but seems fiddly.
  15. JTorra

Yeah I read that you need to be doing some motorway miles at least twice a week to clear the DPF (which fortunately I do every day). Well that's the thing - doesn't have the nice raspy/ rumble I'd expect for the look of it. I want something that sounds a bit meaner without the risk of sounding...
  16. JTorra

How does it run economy wise after the remap? I'm gonna need some advise on the exhaust I have currently fitted0( definitely not stock but I personally have no idea what it is) that will b getting changed soon after my remap.
  17. JTorra

Long time Lurker

Hey Steve, Nice one fella! Look forward to seeing some pics.
  18. JTorra

Yeah it's really annoying - managed to get a pic of the Leon on my avatar though so better than nothing for now I guess. What are you planning for your Supacopa?
  19. JTorra

It's a common rail I'm running also, going to book it in for after my holiday this year! You're FR+ looked smart man!
  20. JTorra

Thats good to know - was quoted around a 35bhp but was skeptical about the increase so that seems about right from what you're saying, thanks man!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members