Search results

1. Options affecting Leon lead times

My new Leon ST arrived today it was driven up from the dealer by a very considerate and careful chap who give me a very detailed 2 hour handover. Wow how things have moved on from my last car which was 8 years old. Im very impressed so far and a wash and wax to rid her of all the dead bugs from...
  2. Options affecting Leon lead times

Dealer initially quoted me 21 weeks but all happened much quicker. Could have waited a few more weeks for a 67 reg but decided to get it now. Asked for a discount but dealer said that they dont make a penny off DTD cars its only to get their sales up for bonuses from Seat. My local dealers said...
  3. Options affecting Leon lead times

I ordered an ST 1.8 tsi DSG 18 inch performance alloys, adaptive cruise, space saver spare wheel, convenience pack in urban silver. Its getting delivered on Thursday 10th exactly 10 weeks from placing order through drive the deal to delivery. Local dealers could not get within 2k of DTD price...
  4. why such a loong wait

Quoted 20 weeks by dealer but arrived in 10. Looks like they quote worst case scenario. FR ST DSG performance alloys, ACC, convenience pack
  5. Decisions!

I was initially quoted 20 weeks but it all happened in half the time.
  6. Decisions!

Just had a call off my dealer to say the same my car is ready and now at the garage. 10 weeks from order to delivery, they are happy to keep it till 1st September or i can pick it up now. I'm buying it so think ill wait till new plate. 1.8 tsi DSG ST FR urban silver.
  7. Does the DSG gearbox suit the 1.8 TSI engine?

Ive only owned manual cars for 35 years but based on reviews ive ordered a 1.8 tsi DSG ST its actually been built this week. My current car is a 1.4 tsi golf and i have to say its been fantastic, never let me down in 8 years of ownership. But with age a more relaxed drive is what im looking for...
  8. 2017 Leon!!!

Mine is hopefully been built this week, 1.8tsi DSG ST in urban silver. Could do with it next week as I'm driving to france to watch the tour. It will be a tight squeeze in my 3 door golf with luggage and 2 bikes.
  9. 2017 Leon!!!

Mine is build week 26 which is next week i believe. Should arrive at the dealers in early August. Rang my dealer and they are happy to keep my car until 67 reg.
  10. Volkswagen servicing Seat

My local VW dealer services Skodas so should be no problem having your seat done there. When my new Seat eventually arrives ill be taking it to my VW dealer as its on my doorstep.
  11. 2017 Leon!!!

Ordered my new Leon ST FR tech 1.8 Tsi DSG 3 weeks ago and have just received a build week 26. (3 weeks time) how long would you expect me to wait once built. Was originally quoted 21 weeks. Need to start thinking about flogging my current car. Im new to seat but love the spec and price...
  12. 2017 Leon!!!

Just ordered my first ever Seat, having owned a VW Golf 1.4 tsi for 8 years. A long test drive of the new leon i ordered a 1.8 tsi DSG ST FR. Dealer has quoted 21 weeks eek!! and said there is a huge demand for petrol engines not just for seat but the whole VAG group.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members