Search results

1. ElWaltoGringo

Engine Problem on 2.0TFSI (BWA engine)- Help?

Hey guys and gals, my poor Leon has been sitting for a week, and has got my local mechanic stumped. Last week, after the engine warmed up, I had a red oil light flash with 5 beeps. I pulled over, checked the oil, and everything seemed fine. I got it home, and even though there were no lights at...
  2. ElWaltoGringo

Good car mats??

Hey guys, I have an 06 reg 2.0 TFSI that doesn't have the lugs in the carpet. All the mats seem tailored, but the driver's side slips around a bit. Is there any way I can install lugs in the floor? Then maybe I'll look at upgrading the mats.
  3. ElWaltoGringo

Gear Linkage Adjustment- Help!

I asked the question on the dieselgeek Youtube video page, and he answered within a day! "The drill bit simply fell into the cavity surrounding the shift mechanism. There is no danger of it causing a problem. This is why we have a bend in our 5mm shifter alignment pins. It keeps the pin from...
  4. ElWaltoGringo

Gear Linkage Adjustment- Help!

First up, thanks for all the great info in these forums... Second, did I just kill my gearbox? Last week, I suddenly lost the ability to select 2nd, 4th, and 6th without holding the stick all the way back while releasing the clutch. I started researching online, and found a simple gear linkage...
  5. ElWaltoGringo

Stereo Unit fixtures & fascia clips - Where from

Ross, since Dave @ SERE has now left us, can you tell me the Seat Part number for the clips?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.