Search results

1. Build quality is shocking - will be my last SEAT ever

Reviving this old post, I can't relate to any of the biased comments above. The Mii is a cracking little car. I'm at pension age now and have driven just about every brand you could mention. This little car (Mii) is well built, easy to drive and just as happy on the motorway as in town. Even...
  2. New member from Yorkshire

Welcome. I too found this site recently and have just joined. I lived most of my young life around Keighley but have lived in Lincs for many years now.
  3. Hi from Lincolnshire

Yes 'budget brand ' might be a bit cruel as they are perfectly good little motors and every Brand has to have a starting model. Most people who own the Mii/Up/Citigo really like them. I've heard a few criticisms but often these don't take into consideration the initial cost which is very low...
  4. Hi from Lincolnshire

They are of course the budget car of the brand but I absolutely love mine. We travelled 487 miles to the Moray Firth last week and after touring around a bit for a few days came back having done around 1150 miles. I had 3 Skoda Fabias, the last one being the 1.2 Tsi Dsg 115ps which I foolishly...
  5. Hi from Lincolnshire

Got myself a Seat Mii by Mango 74ps 3 weeks ago and just done an 1100 miles trip in it. You really do have to drive one of these little things to realise just how sweet they are. Great on the Motorway and the best 'wheel on each corner' experience since my little Mini back in the 70's...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.