Search results

1. Replacement Front Callipers for AP's

yes you will need the carriers to put the TT calipers on
  2. Engine Oil Query????

just put 5w30 full synth long life 3 oil. Most of those cars take that oil and VW will sell you that oil with a spec of 502 00 regardless of what service type your car is set to
  3. Exhaust cupra to tdi

nope. down pipes are different. positioning of turbo is different. i have a decatted downpipe for the stock 1.9tdi turbo if interested
  4. I've lost my only key. How do I get the lock and transponder info now?

what area are you in? you will need a locksmith to get into the car. if you order a key from dealer, it will take a week or so and youl need proof of ID and ownership. they will get the key cut from VIN and away you go. it will already be programmed to the immobilizer, unless they have changed...
  5. Mystifying Seat Ibiza MK4 1.2 misfire [SOLVED]

whats your engine code i will try get you some pin outs
  6. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

i will have a look and see what i have left. very stupid design. they always leak and go wrong. foam in the coolant bottle is usually compressed air escaping from cylinder into water
  7. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

hmmm thats intresting. maybe playing around with the bolts somehow cured something? lol good luck then! which pipe do you need, i may have some left over from my conversion i do rate dayco, but i like to stick to what was chosen during manufacturing. like, if you buy a contitech, they will...
  8. Cold Start Issue

is their anyway of knowing which injector is causing the misfire on idle?
  9. What seats will fit?

Wow those ST seats look amazing i put FR seats from a 2015 seat ibiza on my 6L. straight swap, look nice! i will upload pic later also i have a FR steering wheel from mk1 leon
  10. Cold Start Issue

well problem solved! few days down the line and the car started smoking large clouds of white, blue and black. all at random times threw in 4 used injectors and problem solved. starts first time and no more smoke to add to my luck, the engine shakes ALOT on idle. like its gonna fall apart. so...
  11. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

dont go for dayco. although they are good, factory fitment is continental contitech. get it from TPS. its not as expensive as you think. they will sell you a complete kit with water pump as far as i know, they dont use plastic impellers either way with their kits. you can get those headbolts...
  12. Engine warning light - ON -When I start in the morning

yes its working fine. voltage will rise only a slight amount when you rev the car. a multi meter wont be any good, as the sensor pulses the signal, which a multimeter is not designed for. without a oscilloscope you cant do much. that being said, even though garages have checked the timing, if...
  13. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

i am actually very disappointed. was hoping they would be loose! who ever skims the head, make sure you tell them a VERY VERY light layer. get everything from darkside development. they will sell you almost everything you need much cheaper than dealer. thats where i got all my bits from i...
  14. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

you should not need to remove them. the rocker cover should come off with no problem. it may be a squeeze but im 100% sure i have done it without removing those When i saw the bolts were loose i went for a set of stronger ones from a different engine Part number: 038103384C they are of a...
  15. Cold Start Issue

well i know their are 2 pressure relief valves. one on the pump and another in the fuel line on the filter. im going to change the pump and if no joy il go for the one on filter! this morning is started first time without any acceleration. definitely a mechanical issue here
  16. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

no don't do that. stretch bolts! doubt youl be able to get it spot on how it was. just start with one and let me know how it goes
  17. Cold Start Issue

hmmmm. i will have to try another one then. i was hoping it wasnt at fault. but what is really left to check ?
  18. Engine warning light - ON -When I start in the morning

very common fault on these engines. most common is the valves. i would suggest change timing chain and valves the camshaft sensor is reporting a fault with performance, meaning that the timing currently seen is not the one registered in ECU. and barometric pressure sensor reads the air...
  19. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

also, the gasket used in these engines are metal. very rarely have i seen them go. whats the mileage on your car?
  20. Tdi 130 asz head gasket

Just loosen one mate. if its tight, you will get like 3-4 bangs as your un doing it. if its loose, it will undo normally like a 10mm bolt. dont tighten one thats already tightened. it will snap. if its tight. try another one further away. make sure you re tighten the loosened one first...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.