Search results

1. Help me Choosing tires...

I would like to buy Michelin, the prblem is that for the price of 1, I can buy 2 of the above mentioned.
  2. Help me Choosing tires...

Hi, From Mexico city once again, I have my 2017 Cupra with the 18in wheels from the 265 hps cupra those are the only offered on my country, not the 19´s, it came with the bridgestone potenza from factory, but 1 of them suffered from a pott hole and now I need to replace 2 of them, my options for...
  3. Sport Information Menu

I have 2017 (mexican) cupra facelift and I dont see that information on the cars menu, is it available on UK spec cupra`s?
  4. New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

Can you tell me if those are Borbet or BBS? or if not what brand are they.
  5. Res delete vs muffler delete, anyone with one?

First of all I have to say that I live in Mexico, my car is a facelift 2017 Cupra with 290, so engine code, as I see is the same as your pre facelift you have as 290. For me the currency exchange right now it is high to acquire a Catabck and with local distributors all We can get is APR, Remus...
  6. Res delete vs muffler delete, anyone with one?

I have the same doubt.
  7. Seat Leon MK3 Airbag Error

Same Issue with my Cupra 2017 with just 3 weeks out from dealr, will take it tomorrow to dealer, to see if scan can help reseting the ECU.
  8. Parking sensor problem

Hi there, the part number of that sensor is: 5Q0919275C
  9. Anyone else bored by their cupra?

Well, haven't had a Cupra yet, waiting till the following 10 days, to arrive to my country with the dealer, but I hope it can be as good as my last Mk2 fr 2.0 tfsi.
  10. Remap choice for Seat Leon fr 1.8 tsi!

Here in America (USA, Mexico and some others) the most popular brand is APR, Revo is also a well known brand and reputable, but for us there are more dealers of APR, what I suggest is to get the one that can give you better support.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi from México. After reading how you order your Cupras within Europe, I must say its amazing the way you can track your order, here in Mexico its a mess, I just order a grey 5 door cupra and the dealer just said last friday that I would have to wait about 20 days to get the car, but it is...
  12. Hello from Mexico...

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am new on this great forum, I am not new with Seat family, since I hada previously a Leon Fr Mk2 2007 2.0 tfsi and the last one that has left the family an Ibiza 1.2 tsi 2013, now I am awaiting for my first Cupra 2017 with facelift that for some reason in my country...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.