Search results

1. ECU Tuning Kit

Would it work on a Ibiza SC 1.2 TDI 2011? :)
  2. GUIDE: how to take apart interior of MK5 Ibiza coupe

Have you removed the front door panels yet?
  3. Sub install

Hi Brad Just curious - have you changed your door speakers? if so, can you send a guide? Sorry for hijacking your thread.
  4. GUIDE - How to Install Sub / Amp with Original Headunit

Any pictures for changing the door speakers in the ibiza SC 1.2 TDI 2011?
  5. On board display - stupid question

My car (Ibiza SC 1.2 TDI 2011) have the buttons on the end of the wiper stalk - but nothin happens when pressed? I've looked ind the manual and tried to reset it, but same result. I doesn't shift between informations I stays in outside temperatures. Can it be recoded or something?
  6. Door Speaker Issue

Is there a guide here with either a video or pics? I've found this seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=250830 but I can't see the pics - it just says I need to upgrade my user - but how do I do that? - I need to change my speakers in within the next 10 days otherwise I have to drive on...
  7. Handy things to know about your Ibiza MK5

Any idea of how to code the boardcomputer? My dealer sold me a uset Ibiza SC 1.2 TDI ECO 2011. It has the buttons for the computer, but when clicking nothing happens. I have been reading the manual, but that just mentions how to reset, but I can't get anything in the computer except the outside...
  8. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

I can't see the pics - is there any way you can sendt the guide to me? :) Sorry for opening this old thread.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members