Search results

1. Seat fr 1.8 tsi 180bhp

In the 2 years I’ve had mine I’ve done 20k miles and it’s been trouble free. The only thing I’ve spent Is servicing costs, tax and tyres. Great car.
  2. 1.8 TSI DSG Brake disc diameter

Legend cheers!
  3. 1.8 TSI DSG Brake disc diameter

Can anyone confirm what size discs are fitted (front/rear) for a 1.8 TSI? Eurocarparts lists a few sizes and isn't clear what size is correct. Also does anyone know how to identify on ECP which is the correct brake pad type? Cheers
  4. 1.8 DSG TSI Engine light

Yeah I thought as much, worth a stab in the dark. Does anyone have any recommendations for a portable code reader that's worth getting? I'm against going to the dealers if I can help it.
  5. 1.8 DSG TSI Engine light

I was driving along and without warning the engine light began to flash, then shortly after both the EPC and engine light remained illuminated. It was hard to say if I had lost power etc as I was just barely on the throttle cruising down a slight downhill. I stop then restarted the engine and...
  6. 1.4 TSI 140 or 150 ACT

Curtly, Cheers for the quick response. Thats cleared up the confusion for me :D
  7. 1.4 TSI 140 or 150 ACT

Hi Guys Im looking at rejoining the SEAT fold, i used to have remapped Mk4 Ibiza PD130 which i loved. Currently im keen to replace my 1 Series with a 1.4 Leon. I understand the earlier engines had problems (timing chain, oil consumption & expensive twincharged related parts failing), when did...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.