Search results

1. NathyPhillips

N20THP - Clean MK1 LCR (Platinum Grey)

July 2023: Work Event! 16 whole months on from the last update! and still nothing really to report :LOL:, Work decided to host a mini 'Cars & Coffee' meetup and in preperation I treated her to a service & MOT! it was nice to drive her again and you really do become accustom to the creature...
  2. NathyPhillips

Apologies for the late reply, thank you for your comment!
  3. NathyPhillips

March 2022: Donington Park! Yet more time has passed since the last update and yet again not much to report, the car is still sitting nicely in the garage on its trickle charger, its made a couple of appearances at the office on nice days and most substantially made the drive to Donington for...
  4. NathyPhillips

I will check them out, lighting and boarding up the garage is certainly something I'm looking to change in the near future.
  5. NathyPhillips

November 2021: First House! So, its been a while since I last updated this, mostly due to not having any new updates on the car itself however a life update, I've finally brought my first house. After months of searching for something with a garage to house the Leon and also have a bit of room...
  6. NathyPhillips

what have you done to your car today ?

Not to my car but about my car, I finally done a build thread, something I've wanted to do for a while just never found the time. https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/n20thp-clean-platinum-grey-lcr.459782/
  7. NathyPhillips

June 2019: Arm Rest! As per the previous update regarding the hole in the back of the lower centre console I had to find a clean genuine arm rest that would fill the gap. Fortunately a local seller to me was selling an arm rest as a complete set with the double dinn consoles at a good price...
  8. NathyPhillips

Thanks for the comment, hope you stick around to see more...
  9. NathyPhillips

Thanks for the compliment! glad to hear i could help!
  10. NathyPhillips

May 2019: Double Dinn Centre Console! The time came to get one of the final pieces on my list for the interior. I have seen a few of these on the market but condition was not for me and I've also seen a lot of people with Double Dinn conversions trying to sell them as genuine's. I finally...
  11. NathyPhillips

Thanks! yes they are certainly dying, I've been seeing so many being broken or scrapped, reassuring to know with each one destroyed ours become rarer. Definitely get it updated, I'm going to start taking a look at a few more as soon as ive completed this up to the current date.
  12. NathyPhillips

Yes it was a must for me, thanks for looking, glad your enjoying the progress.
  13. NathyPhillips

February 2019: Recaro's & Liquid Gauge! Feb became another expensive month with the purchases of two very sought after, I was on the hunt for a while looking for the well known Factory Recaro seats as I wanted a near perfect set, all I kept seeing on the market was a few with bolster wear and...
  14. NathyPhillips

Thanks for the comment, yes I should use it and enjoy it really but im also enjoying the appreciating value of these items, if another clean condition one comes up at the right price I will be purchasing and fitting. I personally don't think I would be happy with any finish other than the OE, I...
  15. NathyPhillips

January 2019: Engine Bay! It was time to start making the engine bay look as presentable as the exterior of the car so i decided to start with the easiest or parts, Charge Pipe, Heat Shield, Washer Bottle & Coolant Bottle. I also purchased various hose finishers & Audi R8 Oil & Coolant Caps...
  16. NathyPhillips

August 2018: Seat Sport 6 Speed Gear Knob! It was at this point i started becoming more active on Facebook Leon Groups and took a keen interest in clean or new sought after parts. I had been in contact for a while with a well known LCR owner within this particular group, he also helped me...
  17. NathyPhillips

June 2018: Audi S3 Vents! I managed to get my hands on a very clean set of Audi S3 Illuminated Vents with wiring loom attached, As soon as they arrived i broke out the wiring kit, soldering iron and got to work dismantling the lower dash and removing the old vents. One thing I wanted to do...
  18. NathyPhillips

Thanks, that means a lot, hopefully you'll stick around to see more as im still updating during this quarantine period.
  19. NathyPhillips

May 2018: New Shoes! I wasn't to keen on having odd tyres and the tread was wearing low so I decided to get some new tyres, working for Continental I managed to get tyres relatively cheap so I opted for a set of Uniroyal Rain Sport 3's I believe they are made from the same rubber as the Conti...
  20. NathyPhillips

April 2014: Audio Upgrade/Build! The time came at the end of April to do a few audio upgrades, I've always enjoyed sound systems since I started driving but have always wanted to make them as clean looking as possible, I've never been one to throw just a big woofer box in the boot with an amp...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.